the following class

After I got all my book for English I ran to the class I was one of the first once so i choose the same set. There was the same guy but he was early this time. I came up to him.

"Are you Blake" I had asked had asked him.

"No I am Christopher but you can call me chris" he had respond.

"Okay chris is it okay if i sit her" I had asked him.

"Yes" he said.

The teacher had told us that we had one more class and we are heading home. We all cheered. She had told us to turn the page to 104. We all turned the page. Half an hour pass and the bell rang.

Chris had asked me " if i wanted to go to a party?"

I had responed " I would love to."

"Do you want me to pick you up or are you going walking" he had asked me?

"You can pick me up if you can" I had stated.

"Then I well pick you up at 6:30" he told me.

"Then I well be ready at 6:30 I well call you when am ready" I had told him.

He walked me to my locker and on the way I had give him my number.

I walked to class late. The teacher had asked me that why was I late. I had told her that I had trouble finding the class. Well take a set. I was hoping to get out of class after half an hour put the whole class got out 1:45.