Seokhan - Mafia Protector 1

Requested by seven_carat455147

{Author- The song is a must but more for the second part}
______________________________________

Jeonghan was done beating the shit out of a person and was getting out of the private plane. Suddenly there was a raid of cops. He sent his men to distract the cops took a helicopter and began to run away from there. But the cops caught on and followed the helicopter Jeonghan had no choice but to land. He sent the pilot as a distraction and ran in an alley. He removed his jacket and sunglasses and threw it far and it landed on top of a boy.

?? : Ouch what was that !?!?

The boy picked the things up and began to investigate it and just then the cops arrived.

Cop 1 : Hands up you fool and turn around.

The boy being scared turned around and saw three guns pointed at him.

?? : Officer, I don't know what you guys are searching for but I am not the person you are looking for I can gartuee that.
Cop 2 : Shut up ! Anything you say will and can be-
?? : I am innocent, I barely reached my 20's I am still 19 and going to Pledis University. I have two good for nothing parents, I am small and can't even lift more than 15kg, I work in a candy shop and have no best fucking friend only a few fake ones, what illegal thing could I have done ?
Cop 3 : That's enough !! I don't care who you are, the other cops might be loyal to the law but us three aren't so we have evidence those sunglasses and that jacket.
?? : But these aren't mine !!
Cop 2 : Hey I have a greate idea.
Cop 1 : What ?
Cop 2 : We already know it's not him so we will just falsely accuse him but for now why don't we have some fun with him ?
Cop 3 : What are we waiting for then ?

The three cops began to circle the boy. The boy tried to fight back but it wasn't of use. One of the cop tore the boy's shirt and a voice came from behind.

Jeonghan : THAT'S ENOUGH !! STOP !!!
Cop 1 : And why should we listine to you ?
Jeonghan : You guys are fucking idiots I am Do Yeoon, 33 years old, the devil in angel fo-
Cop 3 : That's the fucking guy, the fucking Mafia !!!

A gun shot was heard and then the body of the third cop fell with a loud thud.

Jeonghan : Let this be a lesson to never cut me in between.

Jeonghan slowly began to walk towards the boy who was scared and was sitting hugging his knees. The boy looked traumatized. He bent down on his knees and asked the boy.

Jeonghan : What's you name boy ?
Dk : It's Seokmin but you c-can call me D-D-D-d-Dk.
Jeonghan : Both off you STAY !!

Seokmin flinged. The cops stood not wanting to anger the Mafia. Jeonghan got up and walked toward his sunglasses and his jacket. He picked both of them up. He took his leather jacket and covered Dk with it and wore his sunglasses. Dk wore it although he looked tiny in it as it was larger than his size. Seokmin was still scared of the cops and Jeonghan. When Jeonghan wasn't looking Cop 2 requested for back up. Jeonghan helped Seokmin get on his feet. Jeonghan turned around and smirked.

Jeonghan : Such an old fucking trick ! I know the back up will be here in 17  16  15  14  13

While counting he started walking toward the cops.

Jeonghan : 5  4  3

He hit both of them and they fell down holding their stomachs.

Jeonghan : And 1

Just then three Cop cars arrived. The cops took their place and pointed their guns at Jeonghan. Jeonghan took a few steps back and removed his sunglasses. He stood infront of seokmin and turned to see the younger.