Seoksoo - Arranged Marriage

Requested by shippinglovingsvt

______________________________________

Dk : Why ? Just why do you hate me so much ?!! (Tears in his eyes)
Joshua : There you go again crying. How many times should I tell you, I NEVER wanted to marry you, our parents made this arranged marriage !!!
Dk : But I like you and you can try to like me back.
Joshua : Well I don't like you nether do I wanna try !
Dk : *smirks and laughs still with tears* I feel so pathetic crying and begging infront of you for you to like me back. You like seeing me pathetic right ? I bet you are having fun seeing me like this but I am gonna make sure you fall in love with me and make you regret behaving like this with me.
Joshua : Just because you are pretty and all the people around you love you doesn't mean I will fall for you.
Dk : I am gonna make you crave me, need me and love me.
Joshua : *scoffs* ha let's see.

Dk came infront of Joshua held his neck and kissed him.

Joshua : What are you doing ? Move away !
Dk : Why ? Are you afraid, you will want to kiss me more after this ? Or perhaps crave these lips of mine ?
Joshua : You think so highly of you but the answer is no.
Dk : Then kiss me.
Joshua : Why should I do that ?
Dk : To prove your point.
Joshua : K

Joshua then leaned in held Dk's waist, pulled him closer and kissed Dk. Dk's hands were against Joshua's chest. Dk slightly opened his mouth and Joshua entred Dk's mouth. Joshua was kissing Dk a bit too aggressively. Dk started hitting Joshua's chest signaling him to stop as he couldn't breath but Joshua kept sucking Dk's tongue and kissing him. Dk finally moved away and Joshua chased Dk's lips.

Dk : Already falling for me ?
Joshua : You wish, you couldn't stand my kiss it should have been longer to satisfy my needs.
Dk : Point noted.
Joshua : Move I need to take a bath.

Joshua then headed upstairs and locked their room to take a bath. Meanwhile Dk was preparing dinner for both of them. Joshua was done changing and was drying his hair.

*knock* *knock*

Joshua : Come inside.

Dk entred.

Dk : I have our dinner ready hubby.
Joshua : Don't call me that.
Dk : Okay. Let me help you with that. *smiles*
Joshua : ( In his mind *how is he smiling ? We just had an argument.*)

Dk went took the towel from Joshua's hand and sat on Joshua's laps facing Joshua. Joshua was shocked.

Joshua : What are you doing-
Dk : Shhh, I am just trying to help my husband who looks so hot and handsom in wet hair.

Dk was focused on drying Joshua's hair. Joshua's hands were glitching trying to keep his hands somewhere. And at last the hands landed on Dk's thighs. Dk was looking at Joshua's hair and drying it meanwhile Joshua was looking directly at Dk's eyes. Joshua was seeing the sparkel in Dk's eyes the smile he had while drying. Joshua looked away and cleared his throat.

Dk : Done.

Dk stood up kept the towel and walked towards Joshua. He pecked Joshua's lips and said.

Dk : I will be waiting downstairs honey. *smiles*

Joshua had a flustered and a confused look on his face.

Dk : You look so cute hun.

Dk ruffled Joshua's hair and went downstairs. Joshua faned himself by moving his shirt.

Joshua : What was that.

Joshua then headed downstairs. He saw Dk setting up the table. Dk looked at Joshua and smiled, then he went back into setting up the table. Joshua just went and sat there.

Dk : Sorry you had to wait. Let's dig in shall we ?
Joshua : *humms*

Joshua tasted the food and it was really good. Joshua's eyes twinkled and Dk was waiting hoping for an answer but Joshua wasn't saying anything so Dk asked.

Dk : How is it hyung ?
Joshua : Could have been better.
Dk : But I saw your eyes twinkle.
Joshua : You need specks.
Dk : Really ? Do you think I will look good/hot or cute in specks ? *says cutely unintentionally*
Joshua : Stop acting cute it doesn't look good on you, It doesn't even suite you.
Dk : I wasn't trying to act cute. Why ? Did you think I look cute doing that.
Joshua : Pfft. Just eat your food. 😒

They both ate their food. Dk was going on talking about his day while Joshua just kept quite and ate his food. They were done eating now.

Dk : Leave the dishes to me you can go and relax. I already kept your fruits washed and cut into a bowl in the fridge.
Joshua : K

Joshua takes the bowl and sits infront of the TV. Soon after washing the dishes Dk comes and sits near Joshua.

Dk : Ohh even I love avengers.
Joshua : *ignores*
Dk : The Stagg will be home from tmrw. I gave them a holiday today.
Joshua : Whatever
Dk : Well, then I will go take a shower.
Joshua : *ignores*

Dk went upstairs to their shared room and took a shower. Joshua soon entred the room. He changed into his pj's and layed down on the bed checking his emails on his phone. Seokmin got out of the shower in a robe.

Dk : Geez !! You scared the shit out of me !!!
Joshua : I ain't even doing anything ..... and go put some clothes on.😳
Dk : I was gonna do that but you came in first.
Joshua : You should have told me that.
Dk : I did but you didn't hear. I don't wanna fight right now hun so I'll go change in the guest room.
Joshua : I don't care do whatever you want.
Dk : You said it.

Dk started walking towards Joshua while Joshua's focus was on his phone. Seokmin came and snatched away the phone and Joshua was startled.

Joshua : What are you trying to do ?
Dk : You want it ? Take it back.
Joshua : Your childish.
Dk : You want it or nah ?

Joshua then suddenly tried to get his phone back from Seokmin. Dk lifted the phone in the air Joshua caught it but both fell backwards on the bed. Dk was underneath Joshua and Joshua was on the top of Dk obvi. Dk's hands were pinned by Joshua's above his head. They both looked into eachothers eyes. Dk gulped and so did Joshua. Dk was so flustered and so shy. He kicked Joshua and Joshua fell off him.

Joshua : Aoo ! Ouch dude my shin !!!
Dk : I am sorry!

Dk apologized quickly, threw the phone on the bed and ran outside with his clothes leaving Joshua on the floor alone.

Joshua : That neck, smile, collarbone are making me crazy. Man get a grip on yourself.