blindsided

Sara was at the firehouse having lunch when someone sarcastically coughed loudly they all looked to that direction it was sara's brother james "so, your having fun huh?" james said "james can you please stop whatever bullshit this is again?" sara then responded " you are here having fun while we are a mess at home!" james shouted sara scoffed then said "it is not my fault that you chose to be like that! all my life since i was nine years old james i was the one responsible in the house and the fact that you are older than me says it all. i was being responsible for everything while mom was working and while you were busy having sex, drinking and staying out late most of the time! you dont get to blame this on me this time james, i did everything i could and i still am for this goddamn fucking family while you are out there partying oh and ashley? oh yes! how could i even forget the favorite of this family even though she has a different dad its fine because they all pity her right? she even stole my favorite aunt cause being mom and everyone's favorite isnt enough is it?" sara shouted and said as tears were rolling down her face then she looked away to wipe her tears while the 118 was behind her. hen came and hugged her then dragged her to sit on the sofa while hugging her as james stood there shock of what sara have just said what they did not know was sara's whole family was at the firehouse too. Sara's mom approached them "Sara, i-"
Bong dragged Sara away from the fire house "babe, let's go. I'll bring you sa house namin. You don't have to worry about any of these okay?" Bong said
Sara nodded and smiled at bong