< connection >

Turning around I glanced at those only to see they're no one but Yuna and Mia.

Apparently they're known as Tae 's gf and her best friend and that's why they're very popular and bullies.

I scoffed and silently stood behind them which went unnoticed by them as they continued bitching about me.

Mia: idk what kind of spell she put on people, Even Jungkook oppa is close to her. *Pout*

Yuna: ikr, she always hangs out with handsome boys. * Side eye to Mia*

Mia: she's a whore I swear.

I rolled my eyes after hearing them as I put my both arms around their neck tightly.

YN: if that makes me a whore, then what are you? Using BTS's name to get popularity while cheating behind their back?

They gasped after hearing me, realising I heard everything. I smirked and glanced at Yuna.

YN: I guess you haven't learnt your lesson yet huh?

After I finished my sentence she stared at me with nervous eyes. As I let both of them go and suddenly slapped Mia so hard that she fell on the ground and fainted there.

I scoffed at that weakling while everyone gasped at how hard I slapped. I smirked at Yuna while she ran being terrified. I flipped my hair back as I walked fast after her. Ik exactly where she can run.

As I reached the Vmin's floor I saw Tae irritatedly looking at Yuna's whining while Jimin and Yeonjun stood behind them. I sighed and walked to them with my gang behind me.

She saw me and started whining loudly.

Yuna: oppaaa it's her!! She's fighting with me for no reason. *Sniff*

Tae looked at me shocked as he shoved Yuna away from him and came to me.

Tae: I thought she was talking about Bae YN. But it's you. What happened?
*Wide eyes*

YN: hyung she called me and mom whore, so why would I leave her?

Vmin: wtf!! YUNAA HOW DARE YOU?

She flinched as everyone became silent hearing their shout.

Yuna: o-oppa I-i

Taehyung: I'm so done with you Yuna. How dare you call her names? *Deep voice*

Yuna: what did I say wrong? She's always with handsome boys and you're also taking her sides. Why huh? Does she that much satisfied you on be-

Before she completed her sentence a loud thud was echoed to the hall. And the next thing we saw was, Yuna on the floor with blood coming out of the side of her lips.

Everyone was so shocked cause even if Tae was a playboy or bully, he never physically hurt any girl but today, tae slapped hard Yuna.

Tae: KIM YUNA MIND YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!

Suddenly a girl came and groped her hair and glared at her with deadly eyes.

Jimin: WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A GIRL BUT SAY ANOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT OUR SISTER I'LL KILL YOU.

everyone gasped loudly after hearing the news as they stared at me. Feeling a little uncomfortable cause of these eyes I held Tae and Jimin's wrist and dragged them out of the scene with my gang and yeonjun following me.

???: if I see your face again in this school, I'll make sure you don't get a chance to study again.

She threw her on the floor and followed us as well.