FIRST MEET

"Nervous trip over my words,

You are so pretty, It Hurts,
Baby I am yours, baby I am yours,
I need something more, better than love but baby I am yours"
-Song (I'm yours)

PIHU'S POV

I was at the venue seeing all the arrangements selecting the theme based decors etc it was already 6 in the evening when I got a call from Ansh I picked it up then he said "Di I am ready and I left the house right now, you can leave from there now...

I was at the venue seeing all the arrangements selecting the theme based decors etc it was already 6 in the evening when I got a call from Ansh I picked it up then he said "Di I am ready and I left the house right now, you can leave from there now, I will be arriving there soon. Let me see the rest of the things" he said. "Okay then I will leave and go get ready." I replied to him taking all my stuffs. "Hmm fine drive safe, leave me a text when you reach home" he said. "Okay boss" I replied playfully while sitting in the backseat of my car.

Soon my driver drove off. I reached home within half and hour and I went to take quick shower and get ready. Within an hour I was ready
and so was everyone so we decided to leave.

 Within an hour I was ready and so was everyone so we decided to leave

PIHU'S LOOK

It was 7 when suddenly my phone pinged a message taking all my attention. Right now I was in a car with all my cousins when I opened the message shiver ran down my
spine "Remember me Darling" said the text. "No he can't be here, No Pihu he can't be here stay strong you are just panicking he must be some crazy fan" I muttered to myself calming myself but fear was clear in my eyes.

I tried to hold myself from breaking down as I couldn't break down in front of my cousins. I was fighting for my breathe that became normal after a lot of struggle. All after that I was looking out of the window to stop my tears from rolling down.

After an hour as we reached our venue we headed inside. Guests were not arriving yet as they are supposed to come from 8:30 pm so that the party can be hosted by
9:00 pm. Still there was time so I went to a room on the other floor as I needed some space.

Also no one asked me questions for leaving to the room because today I will officially be introduced as Singh's daughter because we didn't make a proper all together public
appearance uptill now as I didn't visit them from years back so the world still doesn't know that I am a daughter of this family. As I will be introduced later on so I was supposed to enter when the party will be hosted.