First Kiss

Sharm hata de jo shab gira le aankhon pe
Pyaas mita de.. wo nami chura le honton se
Main jalti raatein teri
Tu wo subah jo bujha de

Bheeg loon, bheeg loon
Aaj main teri baarish mein
Bheegh loon, bheeg loon
Aaj main teri baarish mein bheeg loon...

-Song:- Bheeg Loon

PIHU'S POV

It's been a month since I've been working on my latest project in Karthik's office

It's been a month since I've been working on my latest project in Karthik's office. Everyday begin
with a lot of peaks on his cheeks by me. But apart from cuddles he never did anything else. I always wonder what the right time he is waiting for as every time this conversation begins he used to say that let the right time begin.

Within this one month we were close to our first kiss a thousand times but he always controlled himself. He always said that he is waiting for the right time, either he used to make the environment more tempting by saying that he won't stop if he begins once.

Right now I am scribbling on the file putting my signature on a bunch of files into which I finished half of them whereas half a pile was still left to finish. I was least interested in doing it but still they were confidential papers so I had to unwillingly check it and sign.

Secondary thoughts were continuously popping in my head about why hasn't come here yet. I mean it's half past lunch time. Everyday he is used to calling or sending his PA to ask me for lunch.

Yes, we have our lunch together these days. But I am wondering why he hasn't shown up yet. This guy is no less than a moving mystery. He scolds me when I don't have food on time and now when I am craving for it so he is nowhere to be found. I am not talking to him easily today.

Making this mental note in my mind I got back to my work for the next two hours. Working like a dog for so many hours I was really tired and on top of that I didn't have anything after my breakfast. Let aside that I unwillingly had more than twenty cups of strong black coffee to keep myself active.

It was now half past three and hw was nowhere to be found. Now as the summers were approaching the weather seemed to dance. Everyone in Mumbai was waiting for the first rain of the season. Even I was the one waiting for it. Winters and monsoon are my favorite seasons for me rain is like a bath which washes away all my sorrow and worries.

Today also the weather seemed very nice and there were higher chances of rain today as per the weather forecast. Binding my all the leftover work in the next half an

hour I was all set to leave. I handed the files to my assistant and asked her to get my car prepared.

I sat on my chair comfortably and checked my phone if he had responded to any of my texts. And as expected he didn't, yes I called him more than fifty times but he didn't respond his phone is power off. I don't know why but now I was a little scared. He is not in the office, not at home as I asked his house help who picked up the call when I called at his place.