Mors awakens breifly

Mors let out a groan, and began to slowly open his eyes.

His vision was a bit blurry, so it took a moment for his vision to set.

"Mors? How do you feel?" Thanatos asked in concern.

"Exhausted, and sore." He answered, his voice sounding drained.

"Hmm. That's to be expected. You've been out for 3 1/2 hours, but after something like that, it's only natural you'll be exhausted for awhile. I stitched your wounds up. You'll be on bed rest, for a couple weeks." Thanatos said.

"Mmm. Makes sense." He mumbled. His eyes began closing again.

"Father?" Mors asked.

"Yes, Mors?" Thanatos asked.

"I didn't..mean to do this. My mind..went through a spiral, and my mind went blank. When I came to..this is what I saw. I didn't mean to.." Mors mumbled, tiredly.

Thanatos let out a sigh of short lived relief. "I thought that a possibility. I'm..glad to see you didn't intend for this to happen. Though, the scars..there will be many. You may not like them, even. But, just know. Scars tell a story. A story of strength. It may not feel like it, but scars hold a story of strength." He said.

"Always so poetic." Mors mused, with a chuckle.

Thanatos chuckled. "Perhaps." He said.

Mors let out a yawn.

Thanatos took Mors's hand in his. "You get some more rest. You'll be exhausted for a couple or few days. Take it easy." He said, softly.

Mors gave a tired smile. "Will you..stay?" He asked, as he gave another yawn.

Thanatos smiled softly. "Of course." He reassured him.

Mors nodded his head, and began to lull back to sleep. 

Thanatos gave Mors a kiss on the forehead, and took hold of one of Mors's hands, once more.