Ashley Smith

This is for Season 1)

Name: Ashley Smith

Nicknames: Ash, Lee, Ley, Ally, Crybaby Smith

Species: Human, Galaxian(Alien Species)

(Photo not mine!)

Home World: Earth

Residence: Ashley's Home, Bellwood

Age: 10

AFFILIATIONS: Ben and Ashley's Team, Madison Elementary School, Ben Tennyson (Best Friend), Gwen Tennyson (Best Friend)

OCCUPATIONS: Hero, Elementary Student

ABILITIES: Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Super Strength, Cosmic Attacks, Reality Warping, Galaxy Attacks

Equipment: Headband, Books, Tablet

Relatives: Madison Smith (Mother), Jack Smith (Father), Unnamed Grandfather(Deceased), Unnamed Grandmother, Unnamed Cousins

Voice Actor: Cristina Vee

First Appearance: And Then There Were 10

Weakness: Cold Virus Vulnerability, Hypnosis Vulnerability, Autophobia(Fear of being alone)

Appearance: Ashley has shoulder length black hair, blue eyes and wears red shoes, she also wears a small headband on her hair. She also wear a light blue/cyan colored shirt with a juice box and Japanese words on top, she also wears black jeans that are rolled up on the bottom.

Personality: Ashley is excitable, sweet, friendly and kind to almost everyone around her. She does not discriminate others based on mistakes or who they are, and she always gives people second chances no matter who they are, but she's also has a short temper and is confident in her abilities. Ashley is graceful and considerate. Although seemingly innocent, she is not one to be toyed with as she holds the capability to stand up for herself and do what is right.

She is the peacemaker whenever Ben and Gwen argue often standing on the sidelines with Grandpa Max, she likes Sumo Slammers and is a better player than both Ben and Gwen. She is also compassionate and empathetic to a fault, feeling genuinely upset at the idea of harm coming to others, but she fights them to do what's right.

HISTORY: When Ashley was younger, she was very shy and often spent her time hiding behind a tree and reading a book, because she said and I quote, "Doesn't like the spotlight." Unfortunately one day, JT and Cash noticed her and started bullying her to which her only response was to start crying giving her the nickname, "Crybaby Smith Ben had saw this and decided to distract JT and Cash by making them bully him, lucky it worked and Ashley was safe from them. It started the friendship between Ashley and Ben with Ben being the more courageous friend and Ashley always beside him.

As the years passed, Ashley became the fun loving, energetic person she is today and is also still really close to Ben.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Ben-Ashley and Ben are Best Friends who later gain crushes on each other in the show.

Gwen-Even though Gwen and Ashley had nothing in common at first, they later became closer friends.

Grandpa Max-Max and Ashley both respect each other and treat each other like family, Ashley sees Max as a grandfather and Max sees Ashley as his own grandchild.

Kevin-Ashley trusted Kevin a lot so she was hurt after the way he started other people but does hope to see him again so they can become better friends, maybe even change his personality.

Vilgax- Ashley and Vilgax are enemies.

Madison- Ashley and her mother have a good relationship with each other and care about each other a lot, Ashley wishes her mother would stop being so overprotective.

Jack-Ashley and her father are more of a funny duo often acting like siblings but they still have a good relationship.

(A/N: Hope you guys like Ashley! Again sorry if anyone hated my "Power of a Demon" book)