Chapter - 8 The Trip

Rehan's POV
After Kairav planned everything about the trip of Manali, he told me to check the restaurants and everything.

I went out of Kairav's room and was walking through corridor while scrolling in my phone. Suddenly someone came running and bumped into me.

I held her waist by my bare hands making her not to fall on the cold floor. I saw her face and I didn't even realize when I started admiring her.

Her whiskey eyes looking into mine without blinking. Her soft waist when came in contact with my hand I felt like I was touching a soft plushie. Her peach coloured lips attracted me. I could tell that she was like a falling snow in my dark night. She gives an angelic aura to my dark ones.

I couldn't blink my eyes even if I start crying because I don't wanna miss this view even for a sec.

"Reh-Rehan? You can leave me now." She interrupted my thoughts in the middle.

Everyone says we can find the world in someone eyes if we look through it but I found the whole universe settled in her eyes which didn't allow me to look at my surroundings.

"Rehan?" She interrupted again but I was still busy in my thoughts so this time she shook my body.

"Uh...yea! I'm sorry." I said getting out of my imaginations.

"Uhm okay! Anyways I've heard that Jiju told you to plan the trip so tell me somethings about it? Like where are we going and what are we gonna do? Everything?" She asked with her sparkling eyes which were eager to know about trip.

"I'm not allowed to tell you because it's a surprise! I'm sorry my highness!" I replied.

"Argh! This is cheating even Aayu di doesn't know about this!" She complained.

"Yes because Kairav wanted this to be a surprise my highness." I chuckled.

"Why are you calling me "my highness"? She asked.

"Because you look like a princess of a Palace!" I said admiring her beauty.

"Do I?? Really?" Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes princess!" I smiled.

"Then when am I getting my prince? I really love Zade meadows!" She said making me look at her confusingly.

"Zade meadows?" I raised my one eyebrow.

"Yea the love of my life!" She said making me a bit jealous. I don't know why I got jealous but yes this was the truth.

"But! He is fictional." She exclaimed sadly chuckling and a smirk appeared on my face.

"Really?" I asked.

"Why do you look so happy with the fact of Zade meadows being a fictional?" She asked.

"Because I don't want any guy to be the love of your life." I said walking further getting close to her.

"Uh...huh? What do you mean?" She asked getting backward until she hit the wall behind her.

"Aren't my words clear... Princess?" I said caging her in my arms.

"Stop joking lol!" She pushed me with a force and went behind me.

"Lol! I was just checking if I have some effects on girls when I get close to them." I told her making sure she isn't uncomfortable by my action. But her reaction made me smirk. She started blushing.

She hide her hands behind her and walked towards me. She stood on her toes to match my level even if she couldn't.

"MR. REHAN VATRA LET ME INFORM YOU THAT YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A GIRL BLUSH LIKE THIS!" She whispered in my ears. I leaned a bit to not to make her stand on her toes for a long time.