VICTIM..?

???: It was only her...?

???: No, I heard that the Officer was also present at that time.

???: So both girl were injured but she managed to stay alive...?

???: Shouldn't we be happy that at least we save someone' s life instead of saying that...?

???: I mean yeah, she's lucky.

???: If you say that again than I'll throw you out of here, it's not some kind of joke, it's serious topic, that killer is killing people, we don't even know who gonna be his next target and if we managed to help her out than you should be grateful about that.

???: Oh come on, you're saying me to not react, the killer killed other girl and the officer too and I should not suspect this girl...? Make no sense.

???: I know what you're trying to say but keep it to yourself, no need to tell the world, if something happens to her, our department will be destroyed so think before saying, and it's time for her to wake now, so get lost, right now.

???: Even if you're senior you can't talk to me like that, I understand everything but you don't understand me and my words.

???: Listen your words will cause us trouble in future and I really don't want that.

???: Shut up, I'm telling you that she's with the Killer, no way three officers and some girls found dead few days ago, they're having a whole gang.

???: And you can't tell me what to do, you don't have any prove, now get lost.

???: I'm telling you, she's one of them can't you understand, it's obvious because she's alive and others are dead.

???: But she's injured too and we rescued her on time.

???: Just don't say anything, I'm listening to you.

???: Then get lost and don't try to do something rubbish or else this time they'll give you suspending letter.

I heard the faint words but couldn't able to figure out what the person saying, I felt like someone shaking my body as I opened my eyes, my vision wasn't even clear that time, I rubbed my eyes and looked around my surroundings, at first I didn't able to figure out where I actually was my body was numb but soon I realised that I was in hospital and in hospital bed.

I looked at the person who was standing beside the bed, he was wearing police uniform so I figured out he must be an officer, I gathered myself and tried to sit but failed.

Y/N: Why am I here...?

???: You should ask how I'm still alive.

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and he chuckled at my actions, he picked some files from the table and looked at them, I looked at him confusingly and watched his movements carefully.

???: Interesting.

Y/N: What's so interesting...?

I cover my mouth with my hand, i didn't want to sound curious or something but somehow his expression and words weren't helping my curiosity, I wondered what made him say that and received the same sarcastic chuckle from him.