MESS

JUNGKOOK: Y/N!!

I looked at his direction as he walked inside the bedroom, when I heard him screaming, for some reason I felt like he fell on the floor or something but he was looking all good, I frowned my eyes and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Y/N: What...?

JUNGKOOK: Feeling bore.

He said in a sarcastic tone and my shoulders fell and i looked at him with unreadable expressions, I really didn't want him to stay here for a while, the things he said me last day was enough to not trust him.

Y/N: Really...?

JUNGKOOK: Yes.

Y/N: Why...?

JUNGKOOK: What why...? You shouldn't ask too much.

Y/N: But I don't want you to stay.

JUNGKOOK: Oh really! Wow!

He exclaimed in happiness more like sarcasm and looked at me with that annoying smirk of his.

Y/N: What the heck you want.

JUNGKOOK: Chill gurl, can't you trust me...?

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah but you're not a person whom anyone can believe.

I said and I looked at him with straight face, he came and stood in front of me, for some reason I didn't understand what he felt and like to do, he was sort of indescribable.

He continued to look at him with that cocky smile, I could sense that he was planning something to do.

JUNGKOOK: Y/N...

He said with a flirty tone, I mentally prepared myself for the next thing.

He came near me and just sat on the bed, I wasn't sure that he wouldn't do anything else so I maintained distance from him, suddenly something popped up in my head and I looked at him.

Y/N: Can you give me a home, I mean mansion tour.

His expression changed and looked at me with straight face before shaking his head.

Y/N: So rude of you.

I spoke while scrunching my nose and looked away, within a second he lifted me in bridal style making my eyes widen.

Y/N: What are you doing.

JUNGKOOK: You wanted a home tour, didn't you...?

Y/N: Like this...?

JUNGKOOK: Well your legs are damaged so I'm just helping you out.

Y/N: You could have tell me before doing anything.

JUNGKOOK: As you say.

He said sarcastically before carrying me nicely, I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, he was incredibly strong in my opinion like how did he lift me up so effortlessly...?

I looked over the hallway as my mind taking details of everything, they had lots of decorum pieces of glass, the paintings were mesmerising, they could just turn this mansion into museum and people would love to visit.

JUNGKOOK: What are you thinking...?

Y/N: Nothing, just looking over the paintings.

JUNGKOOK: Taehyung Hyung loves paintings.

I made a oh face smiled a little, he showed me a few rooms which was appropriate in his eyes and some random stuffs, it was really good place with nice interior, that's what I was thinking at the moment, he stopped in front of the stairs and I looked at him.