Honeymoon

Summary:
Taehyung and jungkook go to Hawaii for 3 weeks for their honeymoon

Taehyung and Jungkook just got married last night and were already on their way for their Honeymoon to Hawaii. The plane has landed an hour ago, the couple by the reception in a four star hotel to pick out their key.

"I'm super excited." Said Jungkook who watched Taehyung receive the key. "Me too baby." He smiled lovingly, both dragging their suitcases up to the elevator which was empty at the moment. They went in and pressed the button on the absolute top reassuring a great view.

They looked at each other for a while before they leaned in, making out sloppily. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, his husband bunching the Hawaiian shirt in his fist and other hand up his hair.

When the elevator stopped they quickly pulled off, their faces red and sweaty, a confused woman stepping in. They stood in silence embarrassed, eyeing each other with an awkward smile.

Finally they arrived and wasted no time, running up to their hotel room. "Hurry up!" Jungkook groaned bounding up and down already aroused, Taehyung fumbling with the keys. "Hold on." He huffed missing the key hole with his hurrying.

Finally he got it after cursing under his breath, pushing Jungkook in so he won't be seen in that state. They threw their suitcases somewhere, Taehyung already behind Jungkook to attack his neck.

"Wait Taehyung oh my God." He huffed and pushed Taehyung away who whined a little, his eyes dark.

"Go lay on the bed I'll be right back." Jungkook grinned and started rummaging through the suitcase while Taehyung took off his shirt and pants.

Once he turned Jungkook was gone. Instead of waiting he grabbed lube and condoms he packed. Well....more than one pack that is him rethinking if they'll need that many.

He sat there patiently studying the large room with a few couches and tables decorated with orchids. The outside was dark the city well lit and beautiful.

Finally the door opened and Taehyung looked over stunned. He froze studying Jungkook now who was smiling, dressed in knee high tights and harness clasped in weird areas. No wonder it took him so long.

"You're very pretty." He finally spoke, Jungkook walking over to straddle his lap. "All yours. Forever." He joked pointing at his ring. Taehyung grabbed him by the waist and laughed. "I don't regret it." Before ge returned to kissing Jungkook who grabbed his face to get better angles.

Taehyung now moved his hands to Jungkook's ass squeezing it getting a soft moan out of him. He pulled off the kiss, staring into Taehyung's grayish eyes.

"Can I ride you?" He asked softly, Taehyung nodding. They moved to the middle of the bed, Jungkook above Taehyung with eyes glossy breathing heavy. "Should I finger you?" He grinned, Jungkook nodded furiously.

He took the lube and poured some in his fingers sticking them into Jungkook. Immediately he arched his back, using Taehyung's chest for support. He used his free hand to pinch Jungkook's nipple, achieving sinful sounds come out of the younger.

He used more fingers eventually, moving his hand to Jungkook's dick instead, jerking it slowly. "Okay that's enough just fuck me please." He wrapped his own hand around Taehyung's, his cheeks glossy and wet.

"Of course." He smirked, allowing Jungkook to do whatever he wanted. Jungkook supported himself instead by grabbing the pillow and Taehyung's cock, sliding down with a pained expression. Obviously he got too impatient but he didn't care.

He just started moving knowing the pain will eventually fade away. Taehyung was calm and rubbing Jungkook's tights confrontingly before his eyes widened. He straight up went hard, making the bed shake. Taehyung was in utter shock before he finally realized, holding Jungkook so he won't fly off.

"W-wow you're going really fast." He chuckled nervously, almost pointlessly since the younger above didn't hear. He finally looked down, his expression a lot more calmer now. "You don't like?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No I love it, I'm scared we'll break the bed though." He chuckled, Jungkook picking up his pace again.

"I don't care. Let them know what we did." He smirked, his hair stuck to his forehead sweat. He positioned himself a little so he hit better spots, clenching the pillows so hard he almost ripped them apart.

Taehyung didn't question it but left his hands on his waist, wrapping his fingers around the leather harness. Suddenly he cane into Taehyung's face who scoffed, licking some of it off.

"Could've warned me but okay." He rolled his eyes playfully. Jungkook just rode him until Taehyung came inside, both just breathing heavily.

"Let's go again." Jungkook said face to face with Taehyung who closed his eyes.

"What position?"

"Normal position, my legs hurt." He whined lifting himself up to let Taehyung's cock slide out of him.

"Fuck I forgot the condom." He groaned.

"Ignore it just fuck me." He attacked Taehyung's neck, the man groggily lifting himself up with Jungkook on his lap.