Slutty ritual

Jungkook was given to drink a 10 litre water.
Truthfully, He was terrified how he was going to drink this much of water. Truly he was perfectly trained to be a bitch.
He was trying to negotiate but was slapped by Mrs Jeon.

" How dare you to object this part of traditional custom, you should feel ashamed for try to avoid this. We haven't spent time to trained you to say No...So how can you object on your Master's face ( His father)... Remember we are just a filthy whore to be used by our Men. Now stop being a whiny bitch and drink it so that Me and your aunt can start fingering you open during your pissing" Mrs Jeon said all of these to Jungkook who can be seen as he regretting his little rebel.

He thought " Bad kookie how can you be such disappointment towards your Master's, you are trained to be a perfect little sex bitch for your family. You should always makes them proud"
After all of these thoughts he grab the container and start drinking water...he was moaning while drinking as he can taste cums, piss, and saliva of his family members as per tradition they have to mix their liquids to water for the virgin cunt.

Half way through his stomach started aching badly as he was try to hold his pee. After completing drinking.
Jungkook stretches his holes which gives signal to his family that he is ready.
Senior and junior bitches started their work.
"I'm proud of you son, says Mrs Jeon as she instantly enter her all five fingers in the pussy hole while his aunt was knuckle deep in his asshole.

" Wow...It's feeling so good, keep pouncing your fist, Mother. I'm feeling so wet and filthy, keep going aunt you are so sexy...I can't wait until Masters will pound their dick altogether....I just want to be raped...oh ah ah..."
Now yellow liquid was also started coming from his pee hole wetting their fists and his grandfather's lap. He was started hunping on their fists and his grandfather again become hard.

Both senior whore and junior whore were bending in such angle that their backs were deeply arch and their asses were high in the air while their wholes were widely strechted and fluttering like it was hypnotizing other towards them to destroy them by fucking like dog in the heat. And exactly that happened, When kookie was pissing his smelly pee by humping on old man lap. Their Masters Mr Jeon and Young Jeon pushes their dicks into each other's wife..due to force their fists were also went more deep inside holes of slut.

Now they all were fucking each other while old man was sucking look's boobs and Senior Junior sluts were kissing each other.

After opening the holes and all peeing.
It was time for next step.

Mr. Jeon started " "You're already wet? Of course you are, you filthy, pathetic whore", "Yes ah ah more more, I want to be degrade, show me my place I just a filthy whore for you to us- slapping sound "Ahh ah" Jungkook was long gone he becomes dumb little bitch with his tongue lolling out huffing like a bitch in heat.
Mr. Jeon was getting pleasure by seeing it
"You nasty little bitch, how dare you to intrupped me when I was talking huh, you fucking cock slut.. I'm gonna fuck you like a rag doll...you are made to be raped...look how you cannot even balance your huge fucking tits...such a useless whore...you will be fucking mindless till end of the tradition, You slut." Spitting on Kook dumb face Mr Jeon concluded.

Now it's time for last custom. Older sluts were there knees keeping their tongues out like dogs...while three men pounded their dicks on the kook's pussy and kook started moaning and screaming like his ass going to blasts, as if.
All three started thrusting their dicks in fast pace fucking kook like animals. And their older sluts were started sensual dance, steps like rubbing their boobs, touching their cunts, sometimes pissing on grandfather's face...
moding their legs showing their asshole...you can actually see some of their poops on holes.

Meanwhile Jungkook was enjoying his loss of virginity and moaning here and there " Yes masters fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me till my pussy breaks apart...fuck me.. I'm proud to be a perfect holes for this family. Fuck me you old man, I love your cock... I'd like to have honour in future to ride you dick while you will be sleeping in you death bed. I love to be a pissy cum dum for all of you...Ahh yes ye ahhh ohh ahh yess...."

Just like that the red ribbon of koo's was cut by his family members.

To be continued:)