Chand

Warning: This OS is unedited!!!

Inline comments ker dena agar mann kare toh.

Plot: Armaan is in love with Abhira but hasn't realized it yet

Let's start!!!

Abhira kahan le ja rahi ho?

Armaan asked to Abhira who was holding his arm and was dragging him.

Woh dekho. Chand.

Abhira said softly pointing a finger ahead.

Armaan watched the beautiful pale moon in the center of the inky backdrop of the night sky.

Beautiful.

Armaan said, his voice a mixture of awe and genuine happiness.

They both sat on the low stools and watched the beautiful moon.

Armaan.

Abhira called out, her voice a soft whisper breaking through the tranquil silence.

Armaan looked at her and smiled softly.

Tum bahot pyaare ho.

Abhira said, her voice filled with a mixture of love and sincerity.

Armaan watched her, a mischievous twinkle dancing in the depths of his gaze.

Acha toh tumhein main pyaara lagta hoon.

Armaan exclaimed, their eyes locked, his voice filled with mischief.

Haan.

Abhira said softly.

Aur?

Armaan asked leaning forward towards her face, his voice filled with mirth.

Tumhari baatein usse bhi pyaari.

Abhira said, her voice a mixture of warmth and affection.

Armaan felt his heart skipping a beat hearing her. A gentle blush coloring his cheeks.

Aur?

Armaan asked again, his voice filled with mirth.

Tumhari hardworking and forgiving nature usse bhi pyaari.

Abhira said, her voice filled with sincarity as her eyes sparkled with gentle mischief.

Aur?

Armaan asked again, his voice filled with mirth and a hint of vulnerability evident in their depths and that's when she realized that he was fishing compliments from her.

She smiled and cupped his face, her touch filled with emotion.

Tumhein pata hai Armaan....

Abhira trailed off and gulped the lump that formed in her throat.

Tumhari ankhein bahot khoobsoorat hain. Tumhare bina Kuch kahe bahot kuch keh jati hain.

Abhira confessed, a secret that she had kept hidden deep within the coffins of her heart.

His eyes shinned with happy tears and he smiled nodding his head in positive.

You are too kind to say that Abhira.

Armaan said, his voice chocking with vulnerability and he looked back at the moon.

Abhira felt her heart shatter soundlessly in her chest and tears rolled down her cheeks.

She gently cradled his chin drawing his gaze back to her. Their eyes locked once again and Abhira leaned in, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. She pulled back and said, her voice filled with sincarity as she confessed

Sach.

Abhira.

Armaan called out, his voice chocking with emotion.

Abhira hummed softly in response, cupping his face.

Kya?

Abhira asked gently.

Mujhe tumse pyaar toh nahin ho sakta na?

Armaan asked looking at her with a mixture of vulnerability and anticipation.

Ho bhi sakti hai.

Abhira said softly, her voice carrying a hint of vulnerability.

Kaise?

Armaan asked softly, genuinely curious.

Pata nahin. Per jab pyaar hota hai na toh dil gawahi deta hai.

Abhira said softly, her voice filled with sincarity.

They both didn't say anything and looked at the moon.

Armaan looked at Abhira softly while she asked him still looking at the moon, her voice carrying a hint of awe

Chand kitna sundar hai na?

Haan. Bahot sundar hai.

Armaan said softly, still looking at Abhira lost, his voice carrying a hint of affection.

Abhira looked at him and Armaan quickly averted his eyes and looked at the moon.

Chand.

Armaan said hurriedly, his cheeks turning red out of embarrassment.

Abhira hummed nodding her head in positive palming her mouth to hold back a giggle.

Armaan looked at Abhira, their eyes locked. The world around them faded into insignificance leaving only the two of them in their own bubble of growing love.

Armaan leaned in and gently planting his lips on her forehead. Abhira closed her eyes in anticipation, her heart quickening it's pace. The touch of his lips on her forehead only lasted for a second and he pulled back. Abhira,s cheeks burned out of shyness and looked at him who was looking everywhere but at her. She giggled softly.

She leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder.

Abhira mujhe yeh toh nahin pata ke main tumse pyaar kerta hoon ya nahin. Per itna zaroor pata hai ke main tumhare bina ab apni zindagi imagine bhi nahin ker sakta. You are hell important to me.

Armaan confessed, his voice trembling with tenderness and sincerity.

He looked down and found her sleeping.

He chuckled softly and said, his voice filled with disbelief

Are yeh toh so gayi.

End Of OS!!!

Here's the OS!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️❤️