A New Start (TS)

Warning: This Chapter Is Unedited!!!

Inline Comments Ker Dena Agar Acha Lage Toh.

It was evening and Abhira walked towards the kitchen looking for Armaan. When she entered the kitchen, she found Armaan cooking something.

Tum yahan ho.

Abhira said, her voice carrying a hint of relief.

Armaan turned and looked at Abhira for a moment before continued to stir something.

Haan.

Armaan said softly.

Main tumhein poore ghar main dhoondh rahi thi.

Abhira said, her voice soft. Armaan bit back a smile and looked at her.

Kyun?

He asked, his voice a soft whisper.

Kya bana rahe ho?

Abhira asked him, her curiosity evident.

Kheer. Tumhare liye.

He said with a small smile playing on the edge of his lips.

He looked at her then, and her heart skipped a beat hearing him. Their eyes locked

Tumhein pasand hai na iss liye.

Armaan said looking at her softly, he could feel a gentle blush coloring his cheeks so he looked away, and continued his work.

Armaan. Tunhein yeh sab kerne ki zaroorat nahin hai.

Abhira said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Few seconds passed and then Armaan looked at her, a charming smile tugged at his lips as he spoke, his eyes and voice filled with sincarity as he said softly

Main kerna chahata hoon.

After that, he didn't look at her but she could see the gentle blush coloring his cheeks.

Abhira,s heart skipped a beat and she looked at him, a mixture of shock and disbelief etched across her features. She wanted to say something but found herself tounge tied and kept looking at him.

Ab yehin khadi ho ker mujhe dekhti rahogi ke jaogi bhi?

Armaan asked, his voice, a mixture of tenderness and mischief while he continued his work.

Jati hoon.

Abhira said and hurried out of the kitchen, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment upon getting caught, her heart raced in her chest.

Are sambhal ker.

Armaan semi yelled before a chuckle escaped him.

Later

Armaan and Abhira sat in front of each other. Armaan had a bowl of kheer cradled in his hands which he had himself prepared for her. He looked at her then. Their eyes locked and his one hand moved up and then he carefully held out the spoon for her to eat, with his heart pounding against his chest like a drum.

Abhira reached out and gently ate the bite from his hand. She closed her eyes for a moment.

Kaisi hai?

Armaan asked, his voice a mixture of nervousness and hope.

Abhira slowly opened the delicate folds of her eyes and their eyes locked.

Bahot achi hai.

Abhira said softly, her voice filled with sincarity while her eyes sparkled with happiness.