9.

I didn't start breathing again until Douma pulled away from me. He looked deep into my eyes, and I couldn't help but return his gaze. Those eyes were the most beautiful I had ever seen. I didn't know what I was doing when I shakily reached out my hand. As if guided, I placed it on Douma's cheek. It was cold, but under my touch, it instantly warmed.

Douma placed his hand over mine and closed his eyes. I couldn't pull my hand away anymore. He pulled me closer and held me tight. Panic began to rise in me again.

"Do you remember the place I showed you? The place where no one can find us?"

I hesitantly shook my head. Douma placed his hand over my eyes, and I felt the surroundings dissolve into black shadows.

When I could see again, we were no longer in the small pavilion but on a green hill. We were sitting under a large cherry blossom tree, its branches stretching over us.

I knew this place, but my memories of it were erased.

Douma still held me close, not thinking about letting go.

"I know this place," I said.

"I've been here before... with you."

Douma looked at me and stroked my cheek.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. Your laughter, your voice, your soft lips, and your bright eyes. I had to go without all of that for so long."

He tilted his head down, and our lips met. This time, I didn't resist.

I kissed him back and closed my eyes. A sudden shock went through my body as my eyes filled with tears and they ran down my face. With the tears, my fear left my body. Instead, my memories returned, and with them, the Akina I once was.

"I've had to go without you for long enough too," I said, wrapping my arms around Douma's neck.

"You're back, my little dove. I missed you so much."

I hugged him as tightly as I could. He rested his head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. Then, he let himself fall back into the grass, pulling me on top of him.

"I think we have a lot to catch up on, my little darling," he whispered in my ear.

In the next moment, my kimono was gone, and I was lying completely naked on him. He rolled on top of me and pushed my legs apart.

Pov Douma:

An overwhelming sense of relief washed over me when my little dove kissed me back and didn't push me away.

"I've had to go without you for long enough too," she said.

"You're back, my little dove. I missed you so much," I replied, relieved.

My girl pressed me against her and stroked my head.

I let myself fall into the grass, pulling my little dove onto me.

"I think we have a lot to catch up on, my little darling," I whispered next to her ear.

Her kimono disappeared, and I rolled on top of her. My clothes also fell away as I pushed Akina's legs apart.

A satisfied moan reached my ears as I carefully entered my little dove. I had to wait so long. I hadn't been able to possess my spring flower for far too long.

Finally, she was herself again, and now she gave me her passion, more beautiful than ever before. I felt her hands gliding over my back, her tongue entering my mouth, and her gorgeous breasts.

I moved my lips down my little dove's neck and kept going lower. I felt the quick beats of her heart as I let my lips glide over her breasts. My spring flower stroked my head and let out a soft moan.