chapter 1:The Beginning Of A New Era

Monday,7:00am at the Seville's
Allllvin, it's time for school; shouted Dave. Oh no today I have school, and on top of that it is Monday; cried Alvin.

Simon and Theodore had already woken up from bed and had just finished bathing. Dave on the other hand was making tea with toasted bread for the chipmunks. I have to hurry up and take my bath before I delay my brothers ; Alvin said to himself while dashing to the bathroom. Simon finished first and was waiting for Alvin and Theodore at the dinning table. 5 minutes later, Theodore finished wearing his dress and joined Simon at the dinning table. In less than 5 minutes Alvin finished bathing and was now wearing his dress. In no time,Alvin finished everything and joined both Simon and Theodore for breakfast. 5 minutes later,they all had finished eating and were ready to go to school. Theodore wasn't satisfied though,so he told Dave he was still angry. Dave knew something like this would happen,so he was prepared,he packed 5 slices of toasted bread in Theodore's lunch bag,here you go; said Dave. Thanks Dave, you're the best; said Theodore. No problem; said Dave. Anyway hurry up and go and sit with your brothers in the car; stated Dave. Ok Dave; said Theodore. Soon Dave and Theodore went in the car and drove off to school.

At Jones Berry Academy
Boys I'll pick you guys at 4,make sure you are not late, especially you,Alvin;stated Dave. Alright, alright ,I won't be late; said Alvin. Dave, immediately drove off and left the chipmunks at the entrance of the school. Ok look at the time we're late for class; said Simon. I hope we are not going to get lectured by professor Clark,cuz he likes blabbering too much; said Alvin. Ok enough talking, let's just go to class.
Hi guys, I'm a new writer and this is my first story"The chipmunks and the chipettes.
I hope you will like it. Pls vote and like my story😘✌️✌️