Chapter 1 (not yummy idc)

"Alright Yin Yang, you ready to go?" Candle asked. As an attempt to get closer to her adopted son, Yin Yang, she had started to take him out on the weekends. This week they were going shopping. Last week, when they got back from a theme park, she couldn't notice something was up with her husband, Silver Spoon. He was acting weird, weirder than normal. But, she decided to let it go.

"Coming!" Yin Yang yelled down the stairs, running down while tugging on his shoes.

Silver was just reading a book on the couch, trying not to look suspicious. He knew there was a possibility that candle would find out what he does when the two are gone...

Silver had known he was pansexual and polyamorous his whole life. But there was just one problem. He didn't know how to tell Candle. It's not like he didn't want to, no, no he loved Candle a lot and he loved sharing things with her. Ever since the incident on the island he promised himself that he would never hide anything from Candle ever again. But this? This was too much to tell her even though he knew she would be accepting it was just.

Well.

He just didn't know how to! He'd wished he could, so many times... But he couldn't. Until the first time Candle and Yin Yang went out for the weekend... He had gone out to drink. On the way back he had come across a couple of his other friends, Paintbrush, Lightbulb and Balloon. There was someone in the back though, someone who he hadn't seen since the finale.

Blueberry.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Blueberry.

All those feelings from before, all those urges and lonely nights in his bed, every night in candles bed as well everything just came back in that moment. God what was wrong with him? He was married now! He loved Candle, he loved Candle so, so much but just, god Blueberry; something about him just made his pantaloons ruffled.

Maybe it was the little part that came up on his head or the annoyed glance he gave everybody, maybe it was because he was so nonchalant. Maybe it was because Silver could just get lost in his eyes, his stupid, stupid eyes. Or maybe it was how soft and squishy he would feel pressed up against Silver. Maybe it was because Blueberry was everything Silver wanted to be.

He didn't know.

He almost screamed in rage aloud, but the two were just in the other room... He needed to stop. Maybe call Blueberry over to satisfy him..- No! He can't, why should he ever think of that, don't think about that ever again! But, he was just so, pretty.

"Silver! What do you think about my outfit?" Yin-Yang casually said with an excited smile on his face. He was just wearing a space hoodie, the aquamarine background with a purple planet on top, white circles going around the planet, and just simple black stretchy pants.

"You look, um," Silver responded, putting his book down for a second. "You look wonderful?" He awkwardly smiled. 

Yin-Yang's face lit up with happiness, "Thank you Silver, thank you!" Yin-Yang exclaimed. Oh Yin-Yang always so easy to please, so easy to make happy or sad. Well he was only eleven that was still pretty young, even with Yin-Yang insisting he be treated like a grown up. Oh how innocent, Yin-Yang didn't know the struggles of being grown up, of being an adult.

Silver wished he could just go back to being a kid, so he didn't have to worry about any of this.

"Silver honey?" A familiar whimsical voice chimed as Candle came out from behind the corner. Silver almost gasped with how good Candle looked, she was wearing a knee length purple dress. It fell down her with the fabric looking like a waterfall and her neck and ears were adorned with golden jewelry only adding to her mysterious aura.

"Oh good, it's you Silver darling me and Yin-Yang were just about to head out, the keys are on the table in case you have any friends over okay darling?" She smiled.

"Yes, yes alright, just be safe alright dear?" He suggested, picking his book back up with a small smile.

OKAY THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER LOVE YALL