Prologue

Harry at 16 years old was sitting at the Gryffindor table with his girlfriend Hermione thinking about his dead sister who was remembered every year as his parents said that his sister who they named Janet is dead. Harry had always wished to meet his sister but who cares his fame is great everyone loves him.

Harry then looked up and saw the man that his parents have said was the reason his sister was dead named Albus Dumbledore the headmaster of the school and next to him was a woman named professor McGonagall who was the head of Gryffindor tower both of which there parents and his two godfather's blame for the death of there daughter.

Harry was pulled from his musings when suddenly the door to the great hall burst open revealing his parents, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, The Malfoy family, the Lestrange's, Mad Eye, the Weasley family, the minister of magic Cornelius Fudge, and Amelia Bones.

"Dear guests. Why are you here?" Dumbledore asked calmly

"A letter addressed from you came to us from you saying that you needed us here to watch my only child's life and I agree he is perfect in every way and deserves the glory." James said with excitement

"I have sent no such note." Dumbledore said then sighed "Fame really changed him it's a good thing with the help of the ministery of magic we got her adopted in South Korea." He thought

"Yes you did Dumbledore." James sneered

Just before Dumbledore could respond a note appeared Dumbledore took the note and scanned it for jinxes then read it allowed.

Dear Guests,

Welcome you are gathered today to watch the Potters daughter named Janet navigate her way through school in South Korea when a virus breaks out and you will watch her and her sister navigate through love some more people will be coming.

Sincerely Hecate

"What do you mean my good for nothing useless daughter is dead." James shouted

Dumbledore and Fudge ignored him and looked at each other in panic "virus that's not good I wonder what boy or girl she'll love." They both thought

Then suddenly a bright light filled the room and there was a group of people most where standing but two of them "accidentally" fell on a girl that looked pretty similar to the potters.

"Oh sorry my bad." They both said with a light blush on there checks.

"Oh it's no problem." she said

Then the older women in the crowd asked. "Where are we, who are you, and why are we here?"

"Hello I am professor Dumbledore and this is Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry and this is Professor McGonagall." Dumbledore said

"I'm the minister of magic Cornelius Fudge and you are here to react to Janet life in high school and her love life." Fudge said smiling kindly at them.

"Wait my love life I don't have one." Janet said "Oh no there going to find out I love them what if they don't love me back." Janet thought in a panic while she looked at her two crushes while they looked at each other hopefully making sure she couldn't tell.

"Why are we wasting time on this worthless piece of crap she's not even remotely important." Lily screeched while glaring at her for taking attention off her son.

Dumbledore not wanting a fight to break out interrupted "why don't we have the guests introduce themselves?"

"I'm Janet Nam-Ra." Said a girl everyone now new was the person 

"I'm Park Mi-Jin and I'm one of Janet's best friends." Said a girl with long black hair and a green uniform she said while looking at Janet with a smile which Janet didn't notice.

"I'm Jang Ha-Ri and I'm one of Janet's best friends." Said a girl in an archery uniform said also looking at Janet with a smile that she didn't notice.

"I'm Choi Nam-Ra and I'm Janet's sister." Said a girl with long black hair.

People around the Great hall were mourning about I didn't know the Potters had two daughters.

"I'm Nam On-Jo and I'm one of Janet's classmates."  Said a girl in the school uniform with black hair.

"I'm  Na-Yoon and I'm the best person in the whole school." said a girl in a pink outfit

"More like the schools bitch." Janet muttered

"I'm I-Sak and I'm On-Jo's best friend."  Said a girl in the school uniform with blond hair tied in a bun.

"I'm Park Sun-Hwa and I'm the teacher." Said the older Women

Then all the boy introduced themselves because I'm lazy

"Welp now let's get started." Dumbledore said with an interest because she seemed like a good person.