Prologue: Plan

After a failed attempt shadow milk cookie finally thought of a way to get his soul part back.

The fool king and false holder had a team! So what if he got a team of his own! However who would be willing to work for him...? Exactly nobody would. So what if he just...

Made them work for him. But he needed some strong cookies but also easy to manipulate. He could use that gingerbread kid as a way outta the faire kingdom.

So that's the plan he'll take the gingerbread boy and force him to be his vessel for now then he'll find another.

Shadow milk then set off his plan for the biggest distraction.

While everyone else thought everything was over... A chain of blue smoke was set off.

But while everyone was panicking shadow milk entered his soul into his candy cane and began to communicate into the boy's thoughts.

" Heya there kid! Remember me?" Shadow milk shouted wanting to test this little power.

"Hm?!" GingerBrave snapped his head around trying to locate the voice before he could do anything though.. his mouth was blocked shut.

"Now listen here little one.. You and I will.... Work together for a little bit. You help me out of the kingdom and i promise not to harm your friends!" Shadow milk said as he was moving his hand away from GingerBrave's mouth.

"Sooo what do you say? A deal?" He continued

"Why should I help you out? How do I know you won't just use me?" GingerBrave whispered.

".. Because I'm not pure vanilla! I wouldn't let you down most certainly!" He responded

"How do you expect me to feel assured? Don't you two share a soul? You'll just use me like he is then toss me out when I'm no longer useful." GingerBrave sternly replied.

"Come-on! He worships the witches! The very thing that killed your dearest older brother anyway! Hmmm dozer was it? Now that I mention it wasn't his actual name GingerDozer?" Shadow milk let out.

"H- he worships what....?" GingerBrave mumbled.

"Oh yeah! My bad! I didn't mean to let that out!" Shadow milk yelled.

He knew he meant it but it was worth letting it slip on purpose. He's just a little emotionally mixed up! Easy to manipulate now.

GingerBrave didn't know how to feel. Angry? Sad? Betrayed even? How could he.... No he didn't know why the witches made them.... But it still FELT wrong that he worshipped them...

"He doesn't understand what they did. He doesn't understand how what he worshipped and praised hurt poor little ol GingerBrave here!" He continued.

"Come on! If you help me I'll help you! Please?" A shift changed in that last part.

"....."

"Maybe we could even make a team! What do you say?" He asked.

"F-fine. I'll join you." GingerBrave replied.

"Alrighty then!" Shadow milk exclaimed.

Surprisingly however shadow milk's plan worked. He did manage to get out of the faire kingdom and better yet, Everyone simply turned a blind eye!

nobody ever bothered to acknowledge the candy cane color!

It was a bit sad however, the jester did feel a little pity for the child.

However his thoughts were cut short once they landed in crispia.

It was something for sure. It was nothing like beast-yeast. There were a lot of kingdoms... What kind of landmark needed five kingdoms anyway?

That was besides the point he needed a fitting body and some other cookies to join his small team (it literally consists of one cookie)

Well after a while shadow milk found himself a body the cookie had two buns, a whistle and a hula hoop.

She seemed fitting so he possessed her.

Then he walked up to GingerBrave and he was quick to notice a difference.

"Sooo! How is my new body?" He asked

"... I honestly didn't think you would plan on possession so soon." GingerBrave mumbled

Now a new body was off the list he needed a few cookies to join him. And he knew where to start. He took GingerBrave by the hand and traveled far into the forest.