Chapter three - new circus in town!?

"A NEW CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!"

"News reporter, Reporter cookie here and I'm infront of the newest circus the ringleader calls "The circus of deceit"! It was packed with over 7,000 cookies during its first week!"

"We come here for a special interview on how this ringleader managed to make their circus the way it is!"

"Geez" shadow milk said. Who knew running a circus was easy.

They already did five interviews their first week. And most of all people didn't even notice how familiar the cast members were. (Despite some being obvious as hell)

Everyone loved it. Even the members themselves loved their jobs. Everyone got wind of this place.

Who knew deceit could be used for entertainment. Hell if he gets his other part back he might make some improvements!

And with sèmillon cookie helping him out it only made the place better.

It was only time until the false holder got wind of this place. But until then he could keep going with this.

And while yes everyone had their.... Moments. Shadow milk really helped them the best he could.

(Some were a lot more... Hesitant with help)

He truly felt like what they had going on was family. He cared about the members as if they were his children.

Maybe they all had something special after all.

Shadow milk stared at the paper and pen...

He could speed up the process

It would be a lot more fun if he waited a little long though.

He'll personally invite him.

With all that subsided he headed over to the waiting room where his crew was ready to perform.

"Alright everyone! I hope you are all ready for this performance! We have about half an hour now!" He announced before heading to the stage

Everyone nodded as he did.

"Well ladies, gentlemen, and our non binary friends! I Hope we all had a good night before the show because this show is very special for you all!" He announced.

Everyone had a look of shock on their faces but shock turned into excitement.

"Now we will start this show off with our fearless tightrope walker, Sparkling Concord grape cookie! And tonight he will perform His..... BRAVEST ACT! But that's not all, he will also have our crow caller, Pinot noir cookie! to act alongside him to give you all the night you deserve! But worry not my dear viewer they are both very trained professionals (I made sure of that)! But that's beside the part come on out you two!"

The boy came out and stood on the rope

Before he began walking he snapped his fingers as blue fire began to surround the stage and even got on the rope which has shadow milk worried for him.

He walked on the tightrope with the crows chipping at the pieces aimlessly still he walked slowly just to prove his bravery but in a twist, he stopped.

He jumped up and managed to land onto the bottom of the rope. He then began doing other acts cartwheels, back flips even handstands before he made his way to the end

The entire crowd began cheering loudly and clapping.

Shadow milk took a small sigh of relief and bought on the next act.

"Next up, we'll need a volunteer for sangiovese cookie's act! Do we have any takers! I promise he's trained very well!" He shouted

Eventually a cookie raises their hand.

"Thank you brave one in the back! Come on down!" He said

The cookie then came down and stood next to him.

"Now before we start this act I think I should show you a demonstration!" He stated.

Shadow milk then adds a mannequin which sangiovese cookie began stabbing afterwards everyone saw its fluff was sticking out of it's body.

"Now our volunteer will go into this box which can be stabbed through thanks to the previous demonstration and the magic will unfold!" He stated

The cookie went into the box and sangiovese cookie began stabbing.

Stab after stab the crowd stopped looking but eventually the stabs stopped and the crowd looked back to notice the cookie completely unharmed. Not a single cut.

Eventually everyone cheered and clapped and even threw flowers at the volunteer.

Eventually it was one last act. He didn't know what solo tannat cookie was thinking of but he knew it had to be good if he was going last.

"And as for our last act tannat cookie will perform a special solo that he has been planning for you all!" Shadow milk was somewhat excited to see the solo that tannat had been planning.

Eventually the solo began. Bursts of flame began to chip at the big glass wall eventually creating glass art but that was not it. His fingers snapped fire rises.

The art managed to continue standing despite being fire but eventually the fire became rose petals as they dropped all over the place as a rose flew into his hands.

The rose petals then became confetti this was the final part.

He took the rose and ripped the rose petals one by one and as he did the petals exploded into animal balloons he bowed.

The crowd went wild as they screamed in joy everyone clapped as the crew came together and bowed one last time.

Flowers, toys, and other things were thrown as a gift to the actors and their hard work.

Eventually the crew finally took a rest from those exhausting tricks and did their own things.

Pinot noir and sèmillon cookie talked about their past lives over juice.

Sparkling Concord grape cookie stuck to his own little Coner of toys as sangiovese cookie played with him.

And finally tannat cookie was drinking espresso like his life depended on it.

Shadow milk looked as his members sharing what seemed to be a wonderful time with each other.

He looked at the invitation that he was personally ready to send. Although it isn't really an invitation it was more like an intimidating letter..

He stored a little surprise and told the crows to take their time as he also wanted to send a small "gift" along with the letter.

He turned and rubbed his hands together. It's gonna be a fun little game of cat and mouse and they won't even know what hits them until they lose and pay the price.

Until then he'll have to contain his excitement.