Part Three: New Beginning 🌺 {Minho's POV}

I am never gonna get over her... I did it to impress her, was I really that bad? There is never a day that I can go without thinking about her, never. Anyways, sorry for that...

Hi, my name is Lee Know, Minho, or 리노! I am turning fifteen in October. I am really excited for school, eh... I am moving to Seoul, I heard that Y/N's best friend is moving there, I hope she doesn't- I mean, does go with him.
So, me and my 친구들-

A/N: From what I got, that means friends so if I'm wrong, tell me 🥲

Anyways, so me and my 친구들 (chingudeul) are moving to Seoul, my mother wanted me to come back. I am very excited to say the least, I mean- what is there not to love? They have amazing food, nice people, and of course, the most incredible, pleasant, and fantastic views!

I used to do sports, but I quit after a major incident. I still regret everything. Y/N, so sweet, beautiful, nice, kind, I miss you... Sorry, trailed off for a few seconds, haha...

Me and my 친구들 love playing basketball, tennis, soccer, and other sports together, reminds me of her... I can't stand myself, why did I do that? Why would I even think about doing that? What is wrong with- oh sorry, Chan is calling me... Bye...

Word count: 235

A/N: Hello, I'm back, luckily, if anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate them because I literally don't know what to put at all... Help-😭💅 Anyways byeeee