Introduction??

I'll just be stating my conditions/rules for this oneshot series here.

1. NO SMUTS.

I think this one should be obvious, since the characters are still minors. I'm a minor too and to be honest I would NOT want to be written about if there's spicy scenes. I'm also on the Asexual Spectrum, so I don't really know how it feels to do the dirty or even have desires/fantasies about it.

2. There's not exactly romance in some of the oneshots. (I think.)

I'll just be doing some innocent tension here and there but I won't be writing kissing scenes, fluff, and whatever romance scenes if the oneshot is situated on the island because of a number of reasons:

-The characters' ages: They're pre-teens, and I'm sure they won't have the clearest perception of a crush or romantic feelings yet, so I don't want to be trying to squeeze romance in otherwise it'll be forced and feel super awkward.

-They're on an island: Romance probably wouldn't be their first priority when they're stuck on an island, so again, I'm not forcing it on them.

-Hygiene: Just think about it. Especially Oral hygiene.

However, I'll be serving everything I have if it's a teenage/Post-Island AU/Off-Island context so don't worry.

3. OC's and characters.

If you read the description, this story includes:

-Ralph
-Jack
-Roger
-Simon (In a platonic way)

I'll also mostly use OC's for this, since I feel more at ease with calling actual names instead of using Y/N. Y/N stories will be here, just not as frequent.

4. SIMON NEVER DIED HERE.

Enough said. I love him sm.

Also thank you for @felicity_lemon479 for giving me the idea to start this story. I might be using some of your ideas on here so I'm crediting you beforehand!