𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

Target for next part: 80 views and 25 votes. Let's go!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Y/n's pov
The kitchen, which until an hour ago was a gloomy, lifeless room, was once again acquainted with human warmth. It had surrounded itself with colours, sounds and scents.

For an old house with all wooden furniture and a gloomy atmosphere, that kitchen was quaint and was adorned, to the right of the door, with a sofa and a TV, which probably hadn't been turned on for a long time.

Everything was in order; it was clear that Jungkook did not cook at all.
Maybe was I supposed to forgive him for what he had done to me, just because he had undertaken to do something that did not come naturally to him?

The answer was no, in fact I had forgiven him only after he had allowed me to make him that little ponytail: the vision had cheered me up a lot so the tension and nervousness of the day had magically disappeared.

In front of me was eating a man twice my size, his chin was dirty with broth but his hair gave him such a graceful appearance that it was impossible not to smile looking at him.

Yet I had to not, because his gaze, as soon as he noticed my hinted smile, eliminated everything pretty I could ever see in him.

That hairstyle in him was the only thing that had distracted me from the reason why my stomach was in the grip of a high-magnitude earthquake, not allowing me to eat that bland rameyon Jungkook had prepared.

In fact, I was going to sleep at his place.

How had I arrived at this point? I went from trembling at his being too close to my body, to his aggressiveness against my painting, to his 'kindness' that had led him to offer me shelter at his house because of the rain.

Sorry, it had been an obligation. I hadn't had the slightest choice, and here I was, crossing off other firsts: I could say that I experienced my first real sexual tension because of a man; that I ate a dinner prepared by a man; that I slept in a man's house.

All this was exhausting because the man was always and only Jungkook, and all happened just in a day.

He had caught me in his net, in which I was entangled and could not get out. It was as if everything he did and said was owed to him and I gave him permission to do so.

I was pathetic and desperate.

"Look at your face! If it sucks so much you can tell me, or at least you can hand me the plate and I'll finish it."

I wanted thoughts to stay in my head but evidently I could not hide my emotions and my expression spoke for itself, but fortunately Jungkook thought it was because of what he had prepared.

"No Sir, it's okay" he nodded as he continued to suck up the remaining noodles in his bowl.
"They're just bland, maybe next time you could..."

"Shut up and finish them all" cut the man short rudely.
Why ask, if in the end he still wanted me to do as he said?
The man was a constant rebus.

"Going back to the meaning of your painting..." Jungkook interrupted the silence again after drinking the last few drops of broth left in his bowl.