Confession (North x Liquido)

The Floating stadium is now safe, but there are a lot of puddle of water still. Liquido and North finally stopped splashing water at eachother. North is in the sleeping quarters packing his stuff when he hear a knock. Shakes open the door and calls North "North, is for you"

North taking his time going to the door to find Liquido patiently waiting on the door. "Slow as ever I see" say Liquido "Cocky as ever I see. What do you want"  North says. North always thought of Liquido kinda annoying, cocky, and always trying to better than him. It really annoys him, but honestly he kinda enjoyed it. Maybe because he is infatuated to him.

"Awww not so happy to see me?" Liquido saying it with a baby face making fun of him. "You know and I know that we won that round" North called out point at Liquido. "Look North I need to talk to you, meet me in front of the gates. North looked kinda confused but he go there as soon as he finished packing up. Besides everyone is about to head there anyways so he just got a head start.

In front of the gates

"You actually came" "The Strikas are coming here too so you better be quick" says North crossing his arms. "Calm down" as North sees Liquido face shifting his face from a cocky face to a much more calmer and warmer with a slight smile type of face. "Firstly, I want to thank you for helping me save the Floating Stadium " No problem bro, but you should probably thank the Strikas too" "Heh yea... " He says it as his face start to look a lil more pink on the cheeks.

"Hey, look... I know as kids we weren't always cool" "I know, you keep showing of" "Yea sorry bout that" he said scratching the back of his head. North was shock never he thought that Liquido would apologize, he was speechless. "Look, ever since we met, I never treated you the best. But, you're the only person that ever actually stick around this long, and you actually never treat me bad or try to do anything bad to me" "Your point?"

Liquido took a long deep breath and say it all in one breath "Ever since we were young I liked you that's why I always try to show of in front and will you go out with me?" He said handing out a red rose. North still have no words coming out of his mouth. He shooked his head, making him snap back to reality "I- " "NORTH!" North got cut of by Coach.

"C-Coach" North stuttered "C'mon we're going back to the boat" "Ah... Alright then" North started to walk. Liquido slightly look down, slightly upset felt being left alone, until he felt something soft in his cheeck. He turned to see North. "Friday, 5pm" said North.

Liquido face turning red, he will never forget that day. The End~