Forgive Me

Foxy's P.O.V.

My head was spinning fast. I look around and see everyone in shock. Then Diana puts her fist in my face and I'm knocked out.
*The next day*
I woke up and look around I'm in a bed. Then I see BB and Freddy there next to me asleep. I try to get up but I'm kinda weak. BB wakes up and sees me and says"I can't believe you got beaten up by a girl!" "Shut up monkey."I say. He blows a raspberry. I wake up Freddy and he stretches and then he looks at me then starts laughing. I try to punch him but I remembered. He grabbes a wheelchair and takes me to the kitchen. Gold was making tacos and I was watching Battle Bots. I look at the other couch and see Daisy my new girlfriend all beaten up too. "Dasiy?"I said. "Foxy."She said.Gold comes and gives us tacos."There you go guys and no kissing."Gold said. I was confused and then I remembered about what happened. Why did I do that? Daisy is my old ex. I got to go to Kathy's house. "Gold? Can we go to Diana's house?"I asked."I don't know I will ask her."He said. I ate my taco and drank my orange juice. I told him to call her and she said "Yes." So we went to the car and went straight to her house.

Christy open the door."Diana! Red head is here!Why are you here dum-dum face?"She said. I shrugged. "Yeah right."She said all tough. Diana came and she said "Oh it's you." I nodded. Gold kissed Diana and they went in. Kathy saw me and ran to her room I chased her but slapped me and locked her door."Kathy come on please open the door."I said."Never!"She cried. Diana came and opened the door. I tried to come in but she didn't let me.Christy came and spitted on me.She went in and slammed the door."Kathy do you forgive me?"I said. "Let me think about it. Maybe."She said."Yes."She said."But let me have a week away from you."She said as she came out kissing me on the lips and I could see Diana covering Christy's eyes.I chuckled. She let's go and says "We should have a party!" "Okay we should."I said leaving her room to the living room.