Who leaves a wedding early?

(A/N: I don't know what got into me... Maybe the stress of the exam or waiting for the answers, I really don't.

But it has obviously brought my inner Moffat out... Sorry for the lots of sad fics, the next one will be happier!

If you like it vote and comment, and have fun!)

Sherlock’s POV

I was hugging John from behind, leaning my chin against his shoulder which was covered by his soft woollen jumper, and smiling to myself contentedly, while John was sleeping fondly, little sounds of peacefulness rolling off his lips. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was. I had John, my blogger, my doctor, and I couldn’t be happier than I already was.

“I love you.” I murmured into his ear, and John sighed happily in his sleep, snuggling closer into me with a content sigh. He mumbled something unintelligible back which I couldn’t quite understand, but it didn’t matter. The smile which had made a steady place on my lips grew bigger, reaching towards my ears forcefully, and I couldn’t help, but chuckle quietly at my reaction. John was a  really special being. He was the only person who could make me smile like this, chuckle to myself when I had no reason to, or mumble sweet things into his ears. (I won’t say “sweet nothings”, because everything I told John was important, if not the most important things to say to anyone.) Because he had to know how much he meant to me, how much I cared about him, and most importantly: how much I loved him.

People like to exaggerate by saying they have found “the one” - I used to think it was ridiculous and meaningless, but now I started to understand why people liked to call their chosen person (the right one, obviously) “the one”.

Please don’t think I’ve become a cuddle-maniac-unicorn, I really haven’t. But I’ve learnt a few things I’d never thought I would ever be aware of. Which is a bit scary, though, but it’s incredible as well.

Love - Maybe you now wonder how cheesy I am. Well, I can assure you, you are not quite wrong. Not quite…

I must admit, since John and I have been together, I have become somehow softer - towards him. I still didn’t care about other people, or what they would feel if I bounced into their house which would happen to be a crime scene - I think this is something that I will never care about. (Except if they are old ladies, I respect them, they can be much of a help in cases when it comes to broken security cameras. They are better than any security setting, don’t know why Lestrade doesn’t hire women at a “wiser” age.)

John shifted in his sleep, and moaned quietly as he wrapped his hands around my belly. I hugged him back, then planted a gentle kiss in his blond hair.

“Oh, what a night!”

He opened his eyes slowly, and when he saw me, he smiled contentedly and buried his head in my chest.

“Mm, ym smm nmcc.” John murmured (something) into my shirt and took a deep breath. I smiled at his sleepy figure and leant my head against the top of his head.

“What a lady, what a night.”

“Slept well?” I asked and he nodded in reply. “Lestrade called a few minutes ago. Said he had an interesting one.” I informed him, which made him hum in annoyance. “I told him I was busy, don’t worry.” I reassured him, to which John hummed again, this time in approval.

“Good.” He grinned up at me, then cupped my face between his hands and kissed my sloppily. I kissed him back and my grip tightened around him. John smiled into the kiss and shifted his body to a more comfortable position (which was sitting up in my lap and locking his legs around my waist), so he could kiss me more freely. He tangled his hands in my hair and I sighed into his mouth, letting him know I was enjoying this.