12

it was monday and satoru had never been happier for the usually dreaded day to begin.

he was positively floating on his way into his agency, greeting everyone with a charming smile and airy, euphoric feeling around him as satoru bounced on the tips of his toes.

"what's up with him?" someone whispered upon seeing their agency's residential manwhore skip and prance his way into the building.

another person shrugged, eyeing gojo. "beats me."

one might wonder, what was it with gojo satoru this morning that made him so cheery?

was it a new drug? nope.

a particularly good woman in his bed last night? not even close.

did someone he had certain feelings for touch and kiss him last week friday?

ding ding ding!

satoru was still on cloud nine after what happened between him and y/n just a few days ago, and what made today even better was the fact that he had a session with her today.

it was only recently that gojo came to terms with his feelings for his therapist and the weight of it hit him like a truck.

a really nice truck though.

sure, there were many other women gojo felt something for but after a few days, the feeling would wash away as if it was never there in the first place and he'd realize he was only just bored.

this time felt oddly different.

y/n didn't run after him or come onto him or even entertained him like all the other girls usually did, vying for his attention. no, y/n didn't want him, it was gojo that wanted her.

or, at least, initially, he thought y/n didn't want him.

if y/n wasn't interested in him just a little bit, then why kiss him? if she wasn't interested a miniscule amount, why edge him in public?

there were so many things satoru didn't yet understand about y/n and it made him all the more interested, wanting to see beneath the calm and collected therapist exterior. oh how did he long to see underneath all those layers, strip them away one by one and see everything she had to offer.

gojo would gladly take everything she had to give, good or bad, and say "thank you" afterwards.

as soon as satoru made his way to himori's office, rapping his knuckles against the glass door, the redheaded woman was shooting him an exhausted glare through the glass and aggressively gesturing for him to come in.

"good morning~" he greeted with a smile, his happiness rolling off of him in tremendous waves.

it was positively disgusting seeing the man so happy this early in the morning and himori's frown deepened, shuddering as she thought about what on earth could make satoru this happy.

"sit." she pointed to the chair in front of her desk.

once satoru was seated, he glanced at himori's desk and noticed the numerous amounts of printed backgrounds. "is this about a photoshoot?"

the redhead nodded, adjusting her glasses before leaning back into her chair, yawning. "you'll do that nude shoot today and afterwards you have an interview so someone will bring you there and prep you along the way on what's to be done."

"so will all this be done in time for my therapy session?"

himori shrugged and gojo felt his heart stop for just a second. "we're not entirely sure. you see, the interview will be in parts. the first part is the questioning and simple talk but afterwards the company has some game themed trivia planned for you and a few other models. we didn't want to take any risks so ijichi cancelled your session today."