Would You Mind?

Jeff was more than content with what he has now, with his girlfriend and with their children (yes, he has finally come to terms with being their dad, full-time) but Jeff feels like taking a step further in his relationship with Rey.

So when everyone had a day free he gathered everyone at their home to discuss a thing or two, when he told this to Kei, Barcode, and Nakunta, his daughter (his oh-so-lovely daughter) demanded that Bible be involved in this too, all he could do is sigh and nods because he doesn't want her to tell on him to Rey.

Once everyone is gathered, Kei cuddled up to Bible while Rey was grinning, taking pictures of the younger couple while the two younger glared at Bible.

"So I have something to talk about" Jeff started.

"What is it?" Ta asked.

"It's about my relationship with Rey"

"What? What happened? I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO DUMP HER IM GONNA KILL YOU AND MUTILATE YOU-" Kei said, getting heated.

"WHAT? NO!"

Bible is holding the girl back as she tries to jump at Jeff, who looks scared of her for once. Jeff ends up trying to hide behind Rey, seeing as the girl is next to him and she has the highest hierarchy in the family.

"Kei don't make me smack you! Now, what is it?" Rey spoke up

"I was just thinking about making our relationship public"

"Isn't it already public??" Code asks, looking confused.

"Well, not exactly... I've only mentioned that I'm taken but never confirming that I'm in a relationship"

"And you're planning to publicize your relationship, how will you do it? How about your agency?" Bible asks, still holding onto Kei who has now calmed down.

"I've talked to my agency and they're fine. I was thinking of doing it on a livestream, coming clean to fans about my status and introducing Rey to them, also Kei cuz they come in a pack"

"Well then I'm gonna admit that I'm also planning to publicize my situationship with Kei and maybe introduce Kei to the public" Bible explains

"Oh my God" Kei slowly exclaims.

"I'm okay with it, but Kei?" Rey gently said.

"Me? I'm okay but..."

"But what?"

"ARE YOU ACTING DUMB?? MY AUs DUMBASS!"

"OH SHIT!"

"Wait, what AUs??" Ta asks, looking at Kei and Rey.

"Wait... what is AU???" Code asks.

"AU? You write AUs??" Jeff questions.

Kei looks like a deer in headlights, they were not supposed to find out about her works, not when she's still writing them too.

"Uhh..." Kei stammers

"What is AU?????" Code asks again

"It's like fanfiction, it's all over twitter" Bible explains

"Oh? Is it about us???"

"Yeah, some are about our CP ad some are about ghost ship or us with them"

"And P'Kei writes them??"

"NO!" Kei exclaims.

Rey snickers before she decides to expose Kei.

"Her username is @flipthatcoinbij" Rey exclaims

Kei screamed before trying to jump at Rey, she obviously failed as Bible had been holding her as they sat down.

Jeff grinned before grabbing his phone and start searching Kei's username on twitter which he immediately found, this action was followed by Ta and Code too. Fortunately for him, Kei has her AUs on her pinned so it doesn't take long for him to find all her works.