Chapter V .

Friday Afternoon after school ~

Shay's Thoughts ~

My mother left me to go on a "business trip" with her "coworker" , so I got the house all to myself . Me & Davion have been getting really close & im foreal starting to like him .

I told Trey & Davion I'd have the house to myself , so they're gonna come over and watch movies with me . I looked at the time and it was 6:37 p.m. . A knock sounded on the door so I walked to open it .

Davion and Trey stood outside my house with Candy and chips and pizza . I could've died at that moment from the rush I started to feel thinking of all the food .

"Come in," I said confused as to why they just stood there .

"We was just making sure yo ass won't pass out from all this junk that you WONT be getting any of," Trey said making me & Davion laugh .

"I know where tf you laying at . On the ground since you wanna be stingy," I replied .

"Cho ass up , Shay . I'm laying wherever tf I WANT to lay nigga ," Trey said putting the emphasis on want .

Before I could say something smart , Davion's lips were pressed against mine . If only this man knew what his kisses did to me ....

"Hey Shay ," he said normally as he pulled away and sat on my couch .

I stood there dumbfounded trying to figure out what the hell just happened . I mean , this nigga just kissed me like I was his girl or some shit . I mean I liked it , but he didn't know that . Even though I wasn't his girl , I wanted to be . But that still didn't give him the right to kiss me out the blue like we were a couple . I think ....

Davion's Thoughts ~

Shay looked so fine . Even though all she had on was black tights , a burgundy PINK sweatshirt , & fuzzy black booties on her feet , she still looked beautiful. Her hair was placed in a messy bun & she had no makeup on which made her look even better . Naturally. Those tights hugged her ass perfectly , and without even trying she turned me on . I just had to kiss her . I watched her perfect plump lips move , and when they stopped I made my move . I hugged my hands around her waist and pressed my lips against hers .
Damn . The shit I'd do to this girl just because of her lips ....

"Sit yo ass down Shay ," Trey yelled at her as she stood by the door .

Shay walked over to the end of the couch across from me and sat Indian style .

"Get yo ass over here , Shay ." This girl really thought she was finna sit that far from me ? She must be crazy .

She giggled and said "Nah , I'm comfortable , nigga . You come over here ."

If she was anybody else , I woulda stayed my ass seated . But Nah , this was Shay . Shay is different . She special . I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her . Trey went into the other room to grab a cover which we all layed under . Since the ottoman was pushed into the part of the main couch , it was like we all shared a big bed .

Not even 20 minutes passed and Trey phone went off . He started getting up and putting his shoes on like he was finna leave .

"Where you goin , nigga ?" I asked .

"Cher want me to come over," he said smirking . I knew this nigga was up to no good .

"Wait , you leaving ?" Shay asked with a scared but happy look on her face .

"Nah , I'm just putting my shoes on and finna walk out the door so I can stay ," he replied sarcastically.

Shay just rolled her eyes . "Bye nigga."