Chapter VI.

Sunday Morning ~

Shay's Thoughts ~

I have no plans today . My momma at work , she took an extra shift so she'll be gone all day . I would go to church , but I don't like going with out my momma .

I got up & brushed my teeth & washed my face before fixing myself breakfast . I looked at the time to see it was 1:43 p.m. . Damn . I must've been sleepy as hell . After eating my oatmeal ( I love oatmeal ) & watching a little TV , I decided to go to the mall .

I walked in my closet to find something to throw on . I grabbed my dark blue t-shirt & passed an iron over it . I put on my blue jeans with the little rips in the pants leg & my all red vans . Basic .

I walked to the restroom to fix my hair & face . My hair was back curly & since I did nothing to it before i went to bed , it was wild . I grabbed my hair pins , brush , & spray bottle filled with water & leave in conditioner & started fixing my hair . After doing all sections of my hair , I added a small amount of gold eye shadow on my eyelids & a little mascara on my lashes . I put a little gloss to my lips & that was it . I looked at the time again & saw it was 3:17 p.m. . I grabbed my keys and was out the door .

At the mall ~

I was in Pacsun looking for clothes , when someone tapped my shoulder . I turned around to see Jamaal ugly ass with a smirk on his face . I rolled my eyes & turned back around , only to be pulled into him .

"Get the hell off of me ," I pushed him away . Ugh , he pisses me off so bad .

"Chill bae, you know I'm just playin ," he said while licking his lips . "I'm disappointed in you . You know you could've did something better with yo self . You shoulda put on some mo makeup & wore something sexier ."

I was stunned . Was this bum ass nigga really talking about how I looked ? "Im disappointed too . I would've thought you knew by now that nappy ass shit on yo head ain't curls and them shitty ass teeth ain't white . Now if you wanted an argument , you won't get it . I have better things to do , like looking better than any of them nasty ass bitches you have in yo bed . Thank you ," I winked at him and walked away . I couldn't help but laugh at the dumbfounded look on his face as he stood there with his mouth open . He better act like he know who I am . I've never been the one to be disrespected & I never will be .

After going to about 3 stores I was hungry again & headed to the food court . I got a pretzel dog & slush from Auntie Anne's , and sat at a table . I looked up , & to my surprise there was Davion . I almost got up & walked over there until I realized who he was with . What the hell ? He was talking to Leyah . Leyah went to our school . Don't get me wrong , she cute & all but she a Thot . EVERY nigga been inside of her & it was even a point when 3 of em was hittin it at the same time . Not only that , but she was messy . I almost had to fight her lil ass myself in 9th grade , but that's a different story . Either way it goes , I don't like her . & I definitely don't like wtf I'm looking at right now .

It's been a whole 3 minutes & she still flirting with him . She grabbed his face about 3 times . I'd do that shit waaay cuter but whatever . I saw him take out his phone & hand it to her . That's funny cause I haven't gotten a text back yet . "Understood ," I chuckled to myself .  Hold on , did she just kiss him on the cheek ?! Nuh uh , that's too much . let me leave before I do some shit that's gon fuck somebody life up . I got up to grab my shit when somebody pushed me . "What the f-- oh hey Trey ."