Chapter 1

Lucifer POV

Charlie had just reopened the hotel and I was hanging out with Alastor in the main lobby, I had my feet on his lap and was stretched out on the couch. I honestly wasn't expecting what happened next......

I heard the door open, it was 10 PM so I was wondering who would come in at this time, and I got even more confused when Charlie stopped dead in her tracks at the front desk until I heard her voice. It was Lilith.

I sat up not thinking knowing that if she knew about me and Charlie being Bi, we would have hell of a time getting her out of here.

"Hello Charlie," Lilith said. "Oh, this must be your friend," she said looking at Vaggie - Charlie's girlfriend.

"I'm actually her girlfriend," Vaggie said.

Lilith looked appalled. "This is some sick joke, right?"

"What kind of a jok' is that?" Angel Dust asked.

"That's disgusting!" Lilith explained, even though me and Charlie knew how she would react.

"Say that again. I fucking dare you!" I threatened.

"That's. Disgusting."

If Al hadn't been there to hold me back she would've probably died a second time.

And if Angel hadn't held Husk back She would've probably died anyway.

"Deep breaths Dear," Al told me.

I took a few. "I'm calm."

And with that he let me go.

"Why are you even here?" I asked.

"I had your child," Lilith said. "And I want child support."

"How old is the kid?" I asked not believing a word of that.

"Uh-" she stammered.

"So?" I asked.

"16" she said.

"We've been separated and haven't slept together for 19 years."

She was completely shocked. "Y-You're just trying to get out of paying!" She accused.

"I would be perfectly fine with paying for my child, but if it's not, it's your responsibility."

"It's your's!" She said.

"Then give me a paternity test, I'll even pay, no matter the outcome."

"I-If you don't do this I-I'll- I'll marry you again!" Lilith stammered.

I smirked. "I actually moved on last month."

"W-What? W-With who?" Lilith stammered.

I smirked and grabbed Al's hand.

Lilith looked disgusted. "You're serious? You want him over me?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."