𝗦𝟭𝗘𝟮: 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴?

Synopsis: Rearea meets up with Op for the first time since their fling

Synopsis: Rearea meets up with Op for the first time since their fling. Khaimira and Orana meet up to discuss their hosting. Lyeono introduces his girlfriend and shit hits the fan. Alasia accidentally starts up a new lifetime opportunity for herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

12:32 pm
Planet Fitness
Soho, Manhattan, NY

*Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe by Kendrick Lamar plays in the background as Ezera starts his reps at the gym. Quajo then sees him and the men proceed to dap each other up and greet each other*

Quajo: Wassup muddy, how's the album coming along?

Ezera: I'm literally almost done. I just need to come up with a name for it.

Quajo: What's the theme for your album basically?

Ezera: Basically, something for the ladies to enjoy during the summertime. It's vibrant, fresh and it's gritty.

Quajo: How about Pineapple Express?

Ezera: Eh, it's aight.

Quajo: Hmm, maybe Bliss.

Ezera: That's not a bad idea, that's awesome!

Quajo: Honestly, I am so glad that somebody's listening to me for once.

Ezera: What happened to you?

Quajo: Fuckin Daijah man.

     Ezera: Bro. Please tell me that Quajo ain't sticking his dick in that ran through bitch. I really hope that he gets tested if he does because shorty a whole bop bro. Allegedly, but most likely.

Quajo: I'm trying to introduce her to Inari and Isone since they're on the rise and shit to get herself situated in NYC and then from the start of their interaction, she keeps coming at them crazy.

Ezera: Oh brother, what she said to them?

Quajo: She kept calling them washed up and broke like the only reason why people only know is because of her only fans and her being in that girl group who hated each other that badly.

Ezera: Weren't they in the same label as Rearea's younger cousin?

Quajo: You mean Eris?

Ezera: No nigga, Nysa.

Quajo: Oh you mean them fine ass shorties from Champagne Rose? Yeah, apparently they've been starting problems with the other groups Nereid and Undefined for the longest.