The Adventures of A Demon Part 5

Part 5

It was a cold, but wonderful Saturday morning. Me and the lovely Mary Ann was sitting down under a huge oak tree. Mary Ann had a lovey smile on her face, which made me blush every time I see it.

"Can I say that I love your smile?"

Mary Ann cheeks turned a light pink and she started to giggle. I showed her a warm smile, and put my arm around Mary Ann's waist. We were both enjoying watching the white snow fall on the soft forest soil. I was comfortable being with Mary Ann.

I think I'm falling in love. Really.

Ms. Maxwell is everything that I need from a women. She's smart, kind, lovely, brave, and everything else positive. I never realized how good being in love is.

"I'm really glad that I met you Seth, you are a great guy."

I smiled brightly and stared into her light brown eyes. Mary Ann slowly put he warm right hand on my cheek and pulled me closer to her face. I can fell Mary Ann's warm breath to my freezing face. I slowly closed my blue eyes, pressing my lips on hers.

We kissed.

The kiss felt like it lasted or hours. I didn't want the felling of pleasure to end! It was just amazing! I heard Mary Ann softly moan my name, and I like it. It made me feel special. I broke the kiss and she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you, Seth Crow."

I smiled once again and laid my head on top of hers. We rested, enjoying each other's company. Soon, Mary Ann went to sleep and I started to hold her closer into my arms. I can hear her soft breathing, which was music to my ears.

I know that I been knowing Mary Ann for about two months now, but she changed my life so quickly. And, I know they she feels the same way about me.

It feels good to be in love.

I was slowly driftly to sleep, until I heard footsteps. I quickly held my head up in alert and started to smell the air for any scents. Of course, I smelled Kurt's scent.

"Hello there demon."

Kurt looked straight at me, and gave me an evil smile. He was wearing all black and I can hear his wolf howling.

"It's been a while since I last seen you, demon."

~The Crow