1 {How we met?}

"Hey y'all, It's T - A - Y - L - O - R - A - Y - A - N - I, I will be telling y'all how I have met Omarion. So, it was homecoming, at the time I was dating Cam, I was getting a drink at the back then he saw me and ask me "You're Taylor, right?", and I told him yeah then he said that he saw me on Kinigra and love my acting skills. We basically talked about acting, school, and each other. He told me a lot about stuff about him that I didn't know like how he played basketball. Since I was popular, I only knew him as the quiet kid. He don't really talk a lot in class or have a lot of friends, so when he was just talking about himself, I actually felt bad. At school, I see him with a few people like Roman, TD, and other people. After we talked, we got each others Instagram and follow each other. I looked at his Instagram and it was very unexpected. His pics was so good that I liked them. When Cam found out that I liked his pictures, he broke up with me. He was even cheating on me anyways cause he got that one best friend. They hang out more than when we hang out. So, I didn't really cared about our breakup. But, when Omarion and I was talking, we had a lot in common like how we both don't like sushi.