12 {Taylor vs The Stalker}

While I was waiting in my chair, I got a weird message. I thought that it was Roman and when I asked, the person was offened. Then, they reveal that their my ex. Not Cam. It was RJ, he was talking about how he was stalking me since Cam and I break up. I actually didn't care and just played dumb but he was beening for real. He wanted me back. When I saw his message, I covered my phone and continue to read my lines. Then I saw him walking outside.

"Omarion, did you made it?"

"Why wasn't you inside?"

"I was calling my mom"

"Okay, do you want to go to a restaurant?"

"A date?"

Omarion gave me that "it's not like that face"

"Just kidding, yeah, I want to go"

"Okay, I will drive this time"

It was such a good car ride, we was singing our favorite song and even rapping our own verse. When I went to the restaurant, it was literally giving a date. It was sort of like a date. He was so kind that he offered to pay. Even if he didn't offered, I wouldn't pay because I ain't the man. Anyways, we were eating and talking about how good Omarion audition was. Then, when I turned around to see if they had Sprite, I saw RJ sitting at the back tabe by the drinks. I was so disgusted that he was just there staring at our conversations. I wanted him to stop so I lied to Omarion and told him that I need to use the restroom. So, I walked straight to him and look at him dead in the eyes.