sun down, im up

(y/n) woke up out of her sleep in rengokus arms, she realized she was half naked. "oh my god what happened?!" she said as she got up completely. "oh your awake my flame" rengoku said as he got up. "you requested alcoholic beverages then striped down to your underwear because you complained that it was hot" rengoku said as he handed her her clothes. "i don't remember that happening!!" (y/n) said as she took her clothes back.

"of course you don't, you had more than 10 glasses" rengoku said as he pointed at the mostly empty bottle of sake that he'd poured out earlier. "o-oh.....did i really?" she asked, not remembering anything from the night before. "Yes, you'd had quite a bit before" Rengoku said, sounding very convincing as she agreed with him. "I guess I did. I have been having a hard time recently" she said as she collected her things for the train ride. "Do you need any help? I'd assume your head is pounding" Rengoku said, purposefully opening the blind to shine in her eyes, causing an instant head ache.

"DAMN!! My fuckin eyes!" She said turning away from the sun. "Apologies" Rengoku said as he closed the blinds. "Well collect your things so we can get some food and get ready for our mugen train ride" Rengoku said as he collected everything. (Y/n) just nodded, very annoyed and got her things and the two went off for lunch. Even while eating (y/n) seemed very pissed. "Are you ok my flame? Is there something wrong with your with your food?" Rengoku asked as she shook her head. "I'm just trying to remember what I did yesterday, I can't remember shit after taking off my sandals and it being super cold" (y/n) said as Rengoku blood ran cold.

"I don't even remember ordering drinks" she said as she ate her pancakes, looking at her reflection in the soap broth, seeing she didn't have any makeup on and looking at her light/dark brown complexion. "Something else wrong?" "Yea I'm just not used to seeing my real facial features. I'm so used to the white face paint" she said as she looked at Rengoku who was looking her in the eyes. "Well I think your complexion is the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on" Rengoku said in a sweet tone as he put his hand on hers. (Y/n) smiled slightly tearing up slightly.

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to make you cry" rengoku said as he wiped her tears. "No it's fine, I'm just not used to complements that sound so genuine" she said with a smile as she moved a little closer to him as he did the same. "No problem my flame. Anything that is said to you should always be genuine" Rengoku said as the two finished their breakfast. "Here allow me to pay for you" Rengoku said as he paid for both meals before she could argue. "You really didn't have to do that Rengoku" she said as she stood up to leave with him.

"It is no problem really. I have more than enough money to pay" he said as he gently held her hand. "A thank you is all I need" "well then thank you Rengoku" she said with a smile. "It's not a problem my flame"

The two spent the rest of the day together until it was time for their train. The two got on and sat together and waited for it to take off. The two sat close together on the ride until it came to a new stop where Tanjiro, nezuko, Zenitzu, and Inosuke hoped on. "Hello there!" Tanjiro said as he offered his hand to her, looking into her eyes with nothing but love and kindness. (Y/n) smiled as she took his hand. "Hello again Tanjiro" she said as she shook his hand. Rengoku wasn't happy about the touching but said nothing to not cause a scene.

Zenitzu walked over to her and immediately began fauning over her, falling at her feet. "YOUR SO SCARY, MARRY ME PLEASE!!" He said, holding onto her legs. "ZENITZU!!" Tanjiro said as he pulled him up and off of her. "STOP THAT!! YOUR MAKING HER UNCOMFORTABLE!" He said as he passed him off to Inosuke who was happy to have a hold of him. Zenitzu was clearly in fear as nezuko came around and to her.

Nezuko came up to her and laid her head on her lap with a loving sigh. "Hello there nezuko" she said as she gently pat her head. "Well why don't you four have a seat" she said as they sat down immediately at her request. "So you guys are the one who fought the lower moon and won. I'm proud" (y/n) said with a smile making all their hearts ping. "Yes we did, it was a long battle but we did it!" Inosuke said.

"Well congratulations. Rengoku could you get my makeup bag for me" she asked as Rengoku delivered. As she began to put on her white foundation nezuko wanted to do it too. (Y/n) smiled as she did nezuko makeup first, nezuko was clearly happy as she watched her do her own makeup. A good amount of the ride was silent until everyone fell asleep, even with (y/n) in her makeup which wasn't that uncommon.

As she slept, (y/n) managed to stay someone what awake falling something was wrong.