Chapter 2

{Edited}

I walk into the dining room and head to the seat closest to Ciel. Sebastian pulls the chair out for me to sit. I smooth out my dress and smile at the twins.

"You girls look gorgeous." Ciel says. I blush a little bit as the twins giggle.

"You look very handsome Ciel." Jenny says, smiling. Ciel gives a slight smile. Sebastian then serves us our dinner. I eat slow and proper while the twins eat a little faster. I'm startled a bit by Ciel's next words.

"Ladies, I'm going to a ball tomorrow night. Would you like to accompany me?" He asks. I look at the twins who are giving me looks.

"We'd be honored Ciel." I Say. Ciel smiles and nods. Then the door bursts open and a red blob flys in.

"Bassy!" The blob yells and runs to Sebastian. It finally turns around and stops moving enough for me to see him.

"Uncle Grell?" I ask. A smile grows on Grell's face as I get up to hug him.

"Cassia! Honey it's been to long. Look how big you've grown!" He exclaims, giving me a hug. Sebastian and Ciel are shocked.

"Uncle!" The twins yell and run to him. Grell scoops them up and smiles.

"Hello Girlies." He says. Ciel looks shocked.

"You know him?" He asks. I nod.

"You know what he is right?" He whispers. I nod once more and turn to smile at Grell.

"Uncle, we're going to a ball tomorrow, want to go shopping together?" I ask. Grell's face lights up.

"Do I? Why of course I do!" He replies. I smile. Grell has always been one of the most impressive people in my life.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow!" I exclaim. He smiles.

"You should come and visit us. Will misses you." He says, smiling. I smirk and nod. Will was always a good friend of mine, haven't seen him in a while.

"Bye Cas, Jen, Em, Bye Bassy." Grell says and takes off. I watch as he walks away. I stare at the girls who are smiling.

"Girls, wanna go see Will tomorrow?" I ask. They nod eagerly. We finish dinner and drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip to next day, brought to you by a cat~

We walk around the town looking at different shops with Grell. Grell points at different dresses and I say no, their either too puffy, too frilly or too red.

Finally we enter a dress shop and on display in the back is a beautiful gown. A beautiful cream colored dress decorated with flowers and butterflies.

I go and try it on. It fits perfectly in my curves and is very light. I change out of it and grab a pair of 2 inch heels, which make me only 3 inches shorter then Ciel, who is 6 foot. Man, he is really tall.

I smile as I purchase our dresses. The twins picked out beautiful blue and purple dress and 2 inch heels. We walk out of the store and I drop the clothes off.

"Time to see Will." Grell says and whisks us away. When we arrive in front of the classroom door, Grell knocks slightly.

"Come in." Wills monotone voice echoes through the door. Grell tells us to wait here. He goes in.

"Will, I brought you a present."

"I'm not interested in your present and its William." Will states. Grell nods and we enter in.

"You didn't miss us Will?" I ask, fake pouting a little bit. Wills eyes widen a bit and he makes his way over to us, ignoring the eyes of his students.

"Cassia, Emmalyn, Jennifer. It's been to long." He says and gives us a quick very unwill-like hug. I smile and check my watch. It's almost time for us to go.

"Will, we need to go, I promise I will be back." I say, leading the girls out. We go home and go to our rooms. I haven't seen Ciel all day, when I woke up he was in his office and I didn't want to bother him. I start getting ready.

I walk into my bathroom and draw a warm bath. I soak myself, washing my hair and body. I hop out and drag myself off before draining the tub.

I brush out my long hair and and style it into curls that run down my back and shoulders. I walk over to the girls room, still in my robe.

"Help me with my corset?" I ask. We do each other's corsets and I head back to my room. I slip the dress on and slip on my heels. I put a silver butterfly clip in my hair. I check the time. 5:28.

There's a knock at the door and I open it. Ciel is standing there, looking very nice in blue. He smiles down at me. A small blush appears in my face.

"We should leave. The earl and I have some business we need to discuss." Ciel states. I nod and grab the twins. We go outside where Sebastian holds the carriage door open.

"Thank you." I say politely. He nods and helps me in. I sit next to Ciel, facing the girls. My eyes start to droop and I rest my head on Ciels shoulder. I've had a rough day. I close my eyes and start to doze off.

Ciel's P.o.V

I look down at the sleeping face of Cassia. She didn't put any make-up on and she still manages to stun me with her beauty. Her breathes are steady, and even. A small pink tint dusts my cheeks.

I look to see the twins staring at us and giggling. They are 14 years old. I can barely remember when the were little, in fact I don't remember at all.

"They are so cute!" Jenny whispers, smiling. I blush a bit harder. The carriage stops. I slightly push Cassia awake. Her eyelids flutter open to reveal her purple orbs. She smiles and sits up. She exits the carriage along with the twins. I can't go out with a blush on my face, so I wait.

Cassia's P.o.V

When I exit the carriage, a blonde haired, Icy eyed boy stand in front of me. He is about the same height as Ciel and has a butler that looks similar to Sebastian. He smiles a bit at me.

"Who are you? I think I would have remember such a beautiful face." The boy says, licking his lips. I back away a little. Ciel walks out of the carriage and puts his arm across my shoulders. I rest my hands on the twins shoulder. The boys eyes widen a bit.

"Oh I see. These girls must be your daughters." The boy says pointing to the twins. My eyes widen.

"No, these are my sisters." I say. He smiles.

"So Ciel, this is your wife?" The boy asks. I blush a bit, thinking we probably look like a family.

"No Alois, we are simply good friends. This is Lady Cassia Stockholm and her sisters, Lady Jennifer and Lady Emmalyn." Ciel says addressing us. I smile. Alois the boy nods and sighs.

"We have business Phantomhive, let's go." And they go into the manor. I enter in with the girls and we sit in the living room, waiting for the ball to start.

Yay! New chapter. So I need something from the like 6 people that read this. More info in the next chapter, which will be posted shortly after this. I want to try to add some OC's. I give instructions in the next chapter. Thanks so much for the support. I might do a daily shout out every chapter (of the actual story)! So today's shout out goes to @YoukiOotori for being amazingly awesome! Thanks everybody, bye.