Chapter 7

We got home, tired and everything.

"Cassia, are you okay?" Ciel asks me, as my eyelids start to fall. I nodded, opening my eyes quickly.

"I'm going to go take a bath." I muttered and slowly walked to my room. When I got there, I started the bath and slowly slipped in. I sighed at the water relaxed my muscles. I washed myself and got out, slipping into my white nightgown. I brushed my hair and walked into the main room. I pushed the covers off the bed only to scream. A big spider was sitting underneath the blankets. Ciel rushed in.

"Cassia, are you okay?" Ciel exclaimed, running into the bedroom. I shook my head this time, pointing at the spider. He knows I'm deathly afraid of them. He sighed and called Sebastian.

"Please remove it from the room." Ciel ordered. Sebastian picked it up and walked to the window, throwing it out.

"There." Ciel said, motioning to the bed, but I was still shaking.

"Cassia, do you want to sleep with me?" Ciel asked. I nodded quickly. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his room. He pulled me under the covers. Suddenly, it started raining, hard. Ciel pulled me close as thunder rumbled. The door cracked open.

"Sis?" I heard a voice speak. I looked up to see the silhouette of Emma.

"Emma, is everything okay?" I asked, sitting up. Ciel groaned and loosely wrapped his arms around my waist.

"The storm." Emma said. I sighed.

"Oh sis." I said, standing up and walking over to tee girl.

"Do you want to sleep with Ciel and I?" I asked. Emma looked with eyes shining from tears.

"Yeah." She whimpered. I smiled softly and scooted farther from Ciel. He groaned and finally rubbed his eyes.

"Cassia, what the hell's happening?" He mumbled.

"Emma's staying with the us. The storms scaring her." I explained, as Emma gracefully sat inbetween us. She hugged me slightly.

"It's okay Emma. It's not going to hurt you." I said, stroking her hair lightly. She nods.

"I know that Cassia, it's just, the noises remind me of it." She said. Cassia frowned.

"I know Emma, but it's really going to be okay. It's scary, but soon it will be okay." I said. That when the door creaked open again. And as soon as the door closed, another figure was at my waist.

"Jenny?"

"Yeah it's me. The storm frightened me." She said. I nodded and moved over more to make room for the other girl.

"Hey girls, do you remember what Mom and Dad used to do to help you through the storm so you could sleep."

"Yeah. It was calming." Jenny giggled. I lay down and the girls followed suit.

"Then let's sing it together." I said.

Before we knew it, we were asleep.

Ciel's P.o.V

I stared at the ladies before me. Cassia hand her arms wrapped around the twins, holding them close.

What happened that they're so afraid of the storm? Why is it that Cassia isn't, but they are?

I could stop these thoughts from intruding my mind. I lay and watch as the room lighted up with the lightning flashes.

"Good night girls."

A/N: IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!!!!! I am so sorry that this hasn't been updated and that this update is insanely short. I hope you all forgive me.