Chapter 1 - Save

Everything, it's all over. I'm dead, Leona's dead, and so are Loralei and Mohammad...

but is that the truth...?

I wake up realizing I'm in the water, everything that just happened was a quick imagination. I need to save Leona, she's beside me. I grab her, swim up to the surface, and lie her down on the ground checking her pulse, she seems okay, but it might've caused a fatal injury.

*time skip to my house, my mom and her boyfriend are on vacation so I'm alone*

I sit down while leaning against my headboard and drinking water while repeatedly looking back at Leona, still unconscious. I lie down next to her but suddenly she wakes up.

"w-whats.. where am I?"

"my house"

"wa-WAIT?! how can I trust you, you just knocked me out." she starts backing away, I worried this would happen.

"just, listen. Ellie made me do it all, she said she would kill me. you weren't the only one I also had to kill Loralei and Mohammad, I didn't, but trust me I didn't want to kill you. After I attempted to, I jumped in the water nearly drowning myself but I woke up in consciousness. I don't care what Ellie does to me but I don't want you dead.''

"oh, why would Ellie want that though?"

"Honestly I have no clue, it was all so sudden."

"Shouldn't we try getting revenge then?"

".. I guess I have an idea"