Chapter 3 - Lab

! JUST WANT TO SAY I DON'T FEEL OR THINK THIS WAY IN REAL LIFE IT'S ALL STORY GUYS !

we go into the lab not knowing what to expect. we mess with random potions we see all rested against a dark wall. all of the potions are sitting on a dark floating shelf. everything is colored this dark greyish blue. I grab a potion that says "human hunger". Out of curiosity I picked up the potion and Leona said I should try it, I wasn't too sure since I didn't know what it did. but I took a sip of it... then passing out. I wake up in the forest with Leona by my side with the sudden urge to eat a human. I look at Leona with bloodthirsty eyes and she backs up.

"what? I won't hurt you. but I do have the urge to eat somebody... I think it's because of the potion."

"I.. um.." she stammers "I mean I have a bottle of blood that I got while you were unconscious.."

"where did you get it...?"

"somebody, they were rude to me anyway.'

..that's a bit weird, but who cares i was craving blood. I drank some of it and realized how good it was, drinking more.

"don't drink too much, it's all you have."

"you're right, but why aren't you startled by this."

"I mean, the potion's name kinda said it would be something resorting to cannibalism. I'm sure it'll wear off soon anyway"

it won't.