Chapter 2 - Revenge

We go out to the field, the exact field where Ellie gave me the note. I see her resting and I kick her in the head, she looks over in shock too not only see me but also.. Leona.

"What the fuck are you doing with her? She should be dead."

it's just silent, I pull out the same bat I knocked Leona out with and knock Ellie out. Leona picks her up and we walk side by side to the lake as we talk about random stuff.

she lays Ellie down and I tell her we need to find rope. we go out into the woods and find a pile of rope lying near a tree, a bit sketchy but we took it. we come back and Ellie is still (thankfully) unconscious. I tie her up and we wait for her to wake up, about half an hour later she wakes up.

"w-wha..t.. where am I?! What are you doing.."

"Who did you think you were fucking with me, thinking YOU can kill me? you're so fucking delusional, come back to reality dumb fuck. you aren't killing me, I'm killing you.

"what you gon' do when there's blood in the water?"

"nothing."

I take out a gun, shooting her 16 times. the shots echo throughout a 2-mile radius as Ellie falls into the water, causing a big splash. I grab Leona's hand and we hide in the woods. I get rid of any evidence that we had any part of the crime. we come out of the woods as if nothing happened, but we see something in the distance... a lab of some sort?