- 3 shitting -

( idk what to name this)

Tsukasa POV

I woke up finally at 6 AM. I got up and changed into my school uniform. As I walk past Saki's room I hear her talking to her friends. As i wasn't the type to listen in on people's conversations so i kept on walking. Until I heard my name in Saki's conversation. I trailed back near Saki's bedroom, Listening in.

"Im worried about my big brother, Tsukasa.." Saki spoke to her friends.

"Something feels wrong. He seems to deny everyone who wants to walk with him.. and he's just not himself anymore.." Saki trailed off.

"Im sure Tsukasa is doing alright! It's probably school work, isn't he apart of the student council?" Someone responded to Saki, I assumed it was Honami

"But I have overheard that someone have noticed that Tsukasa has been denying plans and stuff.." Ichika said.

"Maybe try getting your brother to do some stuff with you?" Shiho suggested.

"Hmm, okay i'll try!" Saki sounded a bit happier.

"Hey, Me, Miku, Kaito, Rin, Len, Emu, Akito, Ena, Toya, Mizuki, Haruka, Airi, Kohane, and An are coming to the beach! maybe you guys could go!!" Honami shouted.

"woah, thats a lot of people" Ichika sounded surprised.

"Mhm! Maybe you can invite Tsukass! Of course you guys can come."

"Sure I'll come" Shiho said.

"Same as well" Ichika spoke after Shiho.

"okay, I'll ask him later today!" Saki spoke. I decided thats enough listening to Saki's conversation and I started walking away. I was confused that people has been noticing that in acting different but I don't get whats different about me! I picked up my bag and headed to school. I needed to get ti school a bit early since i had forgot to do some school work.

I have arrived at school pretty early, An hour early. I walked into the library and sat down at a table and took out some paperwork and started working. Minutes pass, My mind buried work until someone spoken to me.

"Excuse me?" I turned over to see him.

"Oh hello, need something?" I smiled brightly at Rui.

"Do you mind helping me with this paper?" He showed me a packet of papers.

"Of course! Hey, I have to do that as well" Rui smiled back at me.

"Then do you want to do it together?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Sure! It's kind of boring doing this by myself anyway" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I hate doing work by myself and i hate it even more when i dont know how to do it myself." I felt my heart race and i felt hotter than before. I prayed that he didn't hear how loud my heartbeat was along with how fast its beating in my chest.

"Yeah, but im kind of slow in math so I have to almost always do the rest of my work outside of class." How dare Rui be this majestic? His voice was like a drug to me. But this is our first time meeting so why must I already have feelings for him already?

"I really hate Math..." Rui groaned. I opened up my packet.

"How much do you have done?" I asked Rui.