[Chapter 13] Assessment Part 1/?

Floor 4, classroom 13, located at the right side of the main building of the Academy. A teacher began introducing himself.

"I am Frint Baldess, however, you may call me as Professor Frint for this school year." He slammed a dozen of book with the help of his levitating(telekinesis?) magic.

Frint Baldess, a 225 year old elf. His golden hair tied to a long ponytail, most likely to not interrupt with his vision. His red red ruby eyes scanned around the room and readjusted his glasses, nodding. His attire, a simple teacher outfit. A white top, with a green coat hanging on his shoulders down to his knees. And his hips are full of belts with small pouches, his brown boots, rooted on the small wooden platform of the room, and his staff, resting just right beside him.

After having all the students' faces memorized, he asked if there are any students missing.

A girl raised her hand, then stood after Frint motioned her to stand.

"Professor, it seems like Amy isn't here yet."

A snicker soon engulfed the whole room before Frint shushed them.

"Thank you. Is there anyone who can go find-"

"There's no need for that." Frint frowned for a bit before stabilizing himself. Looking at the girl who entered through the door.

She had a lilac hair, though a messy one. A beautiful shade of blue adored her eyes, but that didn't matter as the face of the owner is bright red and is panting heavily.

"Good morning, Lady Amy, may I ask why you're late for your first day?"

"Let me catch a break first, damn."

That sentence caught all of them off guard. Staring at the girl, Amy, who proceeded to sit down on the remaining seat. The girl beside her scooted off further away from Amy.

"I overslept, Professor.. uhh..?"

"Professor Frint."

"Ah yes, Professor Frint, my apologies. Just start your lesson, it's not like it's a big deal." Amy dropped down her bag and searched through it while talking, this was seen as inappropriate for nobles but Amy didn't care, I mean she isn't from this world anyway, why should she care?

Frint adjusted his glasses and just nodded it off, ignoring the tension now created by Amy.

"Starting off with our first lesson, we will be talking about how to use and control advanced magic. I know all of you are now adept in using basic magic since it was taught in your early years."
.
.
.
.

"That's all for now." Frint turned around to a half sleeping students and half bored students. He slammed his book again, catching the attention of the students.

"I'll have to remind you that you need to meet me later at around 10 am for your assessment." He shouted, his voice firm and loud, clearly making the students nod and reply with "Yes, Professor!".

Amy was rearranging her things back to her bag when a hand slammed on her desk, startling her. Sighing, she looked up and saw three girls and 4 boys glaring at her.

"What do you want? I'm clearly busy here."

She heard about 3 of them clicked their tongue.

"Amy, I have no idea where you learned to speak like that, but I'm warning you, don't try anything to Prince Casier and Prince Heliot, they are clearly out of your reach."

Amy was looking down to her desk and was attempting to shoo away the girl's hand. She answered with a tired voice, not looking back up, "Yeah, yeah, now shoo, I'm busy."