•||choose you ||•

It was the day of the wedding Draupadi was getting ready but she didn't find karn .

She remembered their last night fight

' angraj why can't you just forgave them they are your family '

' I can't and you have to choose either they or me ... Remember life will always not give you second chance '

She sighed looking at the preparations of the wedding . Everyone was looking happy .

Draupadi - Bhanu ... I am really confused angraj is angry with me what should I do ?

Bhanumati - umm...where is he ?

Draupadi - I really don't know ...

Bhanumati - you know Draupadi as a wife you should know where your husband can be when he is angry

She left from there .

Kunti - Putri where is karn you both have to do the rituals right

Draupadi smiled at her

Draupadi - I'm sorry mata but we can't . I have to go .

She turned and ran from the mahal towards one of the chariot .

On the other side

Karn was standing in the balcony of his room . Looking at his kingdom gazing at moon .

Karn - I can't never be her choice . How can I forgave them because of whom I have to go through these pains and sufferings .

Suddenly she felt two hands hugging him from behind .

Draupadi - I'm sorry Angraj ik its my fault I shouldn't have forced you

Karn broke the hug and looked at her who was dressed for the wedding looking beautiful as always .

Karn - why are you here ?

Draupadi - where should I be ?

Karn - you should attend your family's wedding .

He said facing the moon .

Draupadi - Ab jaha mere Arya hoge wahi mai hogi na

She said standing beside him looking at the beautiful moon shining brightly in the sky .

Karn eyes were on her who was looking just like the moon . Her words touches his heart . Did she choose him ? This thought was in his mind .

Draupadi - ik life doesn't give second chances but know ik who is right for me .... Now I will always choose you without a second thought .

She said looking at him. They were looking at each other standing in complete silence . Her eyes were assuring him she is with him . While his eyes only showed happiness .

Draupadi - come lets just eat something .

Karn - I'm not hungry

Draupadi - but I'm .

She started dragging him towards the small table beside the bed. Some helpers came and kept the dinner on the table .

She looked at him who was just looking blankly at the food not moving an inch . She sighed and tore a bite of the food . She forwarded his hand towards him waiting for him but he just turned his head . She got up sat near his face forwarding her hand he again turned his head to the opposite direction .

She held his face and made him look at her cupping his cheeks .

Draupadi - don't be this much stubborn I'm sorry .

Draupadi - if you would behave like this than next time when I will be angry I would do the same .

He chuckled at her statement and holding her hand ate the food . She smiled at him . He tore another bite and forwarded it towards it . She gladly accepted it .

Draupadi - at least we are together I'm Happy .

Karn - are you sure ?

Draupadi - no I'm not sure .

She joked lighting the atmosphere .

After finishing the food they sat on the floor looking at the shining moon .

Draupadi - can we just go and see your kingdom tomorrow ?

Karn nodded his head . He was happy knowing she just wanted to be with him .

She kept her head on his shoulder and soon slept there only . He was looking at her he slowly picked her in his arms and made her lay down comfortably on the bed .

Karn - you were my first choice that's why I never hesitated to marry you . I hope everyone's thoughts are wrong . You don't want to end this marriage .

He placed a small kiss on her forehead while she smiled in her sleep . That night he couldn't sleep .

Thinking about everyone's words about their relationship . Looking at his adorable wife .

*****

Ik its very late

But do vote and comment