Chapter 2

She is now 5 year old, how time flies so fast. It feels like it was just yesterday when i hold you in my arms, i can still recall those memories and i think i can never forget when i first saw you and how you were wrapped up in a beige blanket and a small tiny cap on your head, your pink lips were slightly parted and your cheeks were flushed and how your eyes were closed and i just wanted you to open your eyes for a second, just wanted you to look at me for a second and it was like you heard my inner voice because the next moment you opened your eyes, you were looking at me with your big bambi eyes, which was just like me. I still remember i was so proud and happy that my daughter got my eyes and i used to say this to everyone. And then we brought you home, and it felt like never to leave you, I didn't even wanted to go for work i just wanted to be with you just with you to hold your tiny hand, to make you giggle by making weird faces and exactly i did what i wanted. I didn't went to our office for days just to spend time with you and do I regret it? No never.

Then after some days when you were old enough to crawl, i just wanted only one thing and that was, you calling me daddy. Everyday i sit in front of you and stupidly say,

"Sunshine call me dada"

"Say da-da" and these line i used to say repeatedly in-front of you. Oh ghosh i was so stupid asking few months old baby to talk.

But then there was the day when you actually said the word DADA and yes you were trying to walk towards me by saying that. Trust me that was the best day i can ever have and if i can bring that moment again, i can kill myself for that.

And look you are five year old now and already going to kindergarten. Time really flies fast.

"Dada" and i was talking about my sunshine and here she arrives, wearing a red fairy gown

"Yes sunshine"

"Dada, what you doing" she walked towards me with her tiny leg wearing a red cute shoes.

"Nothing, just doing some work, it's all done now" i said putting all the files aside.

"You doing work even on my birthday" she pouted, this is one of her cute habit i like the most. This pout always makes me melt and make me do whatever she wants.

"I am not doing work sunshine, its just some signature i have to make but its all over now and now your dada is all yours" i said picking her up in my arms.

When i went outside everyone were present

"Is everything alright" my
Grandma asked and i just smiled which was enough for her to understand that everything is good

"Wow what a beautiful dress, Aira is wearing" grandma said

"Granny this is my favourite" she said holding her gown and her this action made both of us to smile at her

"Grandma don't ask how difficult task was this" i said putting Aira on her chair

"Okay, i will not ask then" grandma said and i looked at her with a expression like 'really grandma' and then she laughed on me

"Okay sorry, say now what happened and stop whining like a child"

"Grandma i am not whining, its just Aira is really too selective and adamant  specially when it comes her choices , the colour which she want for her fairy gown wasn't available at any store i have to take run to at-least 5 to 6 stores then we finally got it" i helped grandma to sit beside Aira.

"She is a girl and you have spoiled her so much which she deserves, so what more you expect" she said making hi-fi with Aira. I can never win with these two.

And soon guests started to arrive. Usually i am not an extrovert or want too many people around me neither i have too many friends wait too many? I don't have any one. But yeah today is my sunshine birthday and for her i can bear people for some hours but yeah for some hours. The guests were all of Aira friends,her classmates and their parents. And as i said I don't have any friends so they were not invited but yeah I invited some of my nosy neighbours. And look they all are here