➽Chapter 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n- I don't wanna sound mean, but who where you texting?

You asked curiously

Mom- o-oh h-huh nothing important baby...don't worry!

Y/n- you know I hate lies mom, worst part is dad you never ever smiled at me like this after dad's death, you just gave me a little smile but the smile I just saw showed your teeth...now WHO where you texting *cold*

Mom- i-i...ouf...alright i-i think it's time for you to know...

Y/n- know what?

Mom- okay so sweetie please...don't be angry...b-but I...

Y/n- youuu????

Mom- Ihaveaboyfriend...

Y/n- slowly mom...

Mom- I have a boyfriend....

You stayed silent for 2 minutes and chuckled darkly

Y/n- so that's why you wanted to move to Seoul right? To see that little boyfriend of yours *scoff*

Mom- Y/n he is not just my little boyfriend, he is the CEO of Kim enterprise

Y/n- so you're with him only for is statues?

Mom- no! What are you saying of course not!!!

Y/n-  you forgot about appa right?

Mom- honey I would never ever forget about him! He will always be in my heart but we have to move on...

Y/n- then sweet yourself...but just remember that nobody will take my appa's place

When you said that, you went to your room and locked yourself in there

Mom- I have to call Gong Yoo...

On call;

Taerin: hello babe?

Gong Yoo: hello sweetie, so? Did you tell your daughter about us?

Taerin: yes...but she's clearly not happy about that...

Gong Yoo: don't worry I understand her...

Taerin: what about you? Did you tell your sons?

Gong Yoo: I'm gonna tell them now...don't worry

Taerin: alright, bye, love you

Gong Yoo: love you more jagiya

End of the call;

WITH YOU

'I can't believe she just replaced appa...she broke the promise...but I can't make her sad again...she was depressed after is death but still managed to give me a small smile, and that's the first time I see her smiling on the phone like that...maybe I could give this a chance?'