Anaira

I still cherish those memories which we spent together while growing up. I always miss that time...

            I was always a studious girl who just wanted to score best in the exams because of those people who say that girls can't fulfill the place of a son. My parents don't have any son but two daughters. And the society in which I used to live, was so called orthodox. Since childhood I grew up with the thinking that I have to prove them wrong ... With all this , the thing which makes me happy was the time when I finished my work and went out to play with my friends. They were like a source of my happiness.. but the boy who used to live infront of my house will become the reason of my life, I didn't consider it.
From the starting, Ved was always the leader of his boys'group with whom i used to spend my time ...
I was only girl in that group but it never makes me feel uncomfortable because I know that  that if anyone dare to mess with me , he has to face Ved because Ved always stands with me Not because i want but because of our families..
Our families always had a strong bond.. I lived with my joint family and Ved had a nuclear family...
T

he think which embarrassed both of us was that I was the daughter in law for his mother and sister in law for his brother..His family never missed any chance to call me infront of him just to make him blush.. And the story didn't stop here. How can I forget my family,  whenever they got chance they started to tease me that they have already decided who is gonna be my husband. Initially I didn't like them calling Ved my husband but with time I start liking this word.. But I didn't know that this will make me a miserable girl who started to hate her family and her life...