Ved

I didn't believe that I just confessed myself to Anaira but I didn't think that she would push me like that and she didn't say anything just started walking...

It broke my heart. I didn't know what I have to say now I just shouted on her saying atleast give me an answer...

She didn't turn back . She was walking without saying anything and I didn't know what to say now but I can't leave her like this. I also started walking behind her making sure she couldn't see my disappointed face..

And when we reached home she just went inside without saying anything...

I was so disappointed just wanted to cry but I have never cried bcs it was feeling like there is something wrong with me I am not a good person for her ...

I started living inside my house more than before. I went to my training early in the morning and came late at night so that I didn't have to face Anaira.

I also transferred my training  to another city for some weeks to gave her time ...
  1 week passed away, then one Month and like this 6 months have passed away.

But suddenly epidemic(COVID -19) has spread across the world. And I have to come back my house

I just couldn't hold myself more in house so i started playing cricket on my society park with just few friends... And one day Anaira came to us and asked to play with us... I mean  her behaviour is just like before... She didn't hesitate to talk to me. She was behaving like nothing has ever happened....
I also was happy that she is comfortable with me now I just want to be her friend now..